GDT: Free Agent Frenzy: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Loving the trade but we can't go in to the year with Gallagher, Kassian, DSP and Weise as our RW depth. Something else has to be brewing. I wonder if DSP has good value around the league??

Well, for that stupid Dump and chase crap, it's a good lineup... it's scary, but it really looks like this is going to be our faith again this year...

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
St-louis, kostitsyn, semin, sharp, william are all still available.

And we still need to trade a Dman cauze we cant start the year with 8 of them on 1 way deal.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I know you guys really hate Therrien, but that declaration by PAP is pure garbage. Therrien wasn't the problem with PAP

And for months and months, during the season, everyone echoed the same sentiments. Now, since everyone hates Therrien and Bergevin, everything that can be tacked onto their poop poster will be. It's sad.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
And for months and months, during the season, everyone echoed the same sentiments. Now, since everyone hates Therrien and Bergevin, everything that can be tacked onto their poop poster will be. It's sad.

There's no defending PAP's play, he was terrible and his own worst enemy.

However when every player that is moved has the same sort of response then it's not merely a coincidence.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
There's no defending PAP's play, he was terrible and his own worst enemy.

However when every player that is moved has the same sort of response then it's not merely a coincidence.

When the players who were brought in to put up points because of their track record and they don't, and then they get benched or have their ice-time reduced, it's time to take a good look in the mirror. Briere was a shell of himself. PAP coasted and floated almost every night. These are two things that were well documented and people bashed the holy hell out of both of them during the season.

Amazing how things have changed.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
When the players who were brought in to put up points because of their track record and they don't, and then they get benched or have their ice-time reduced, it's time to take a good look in the mirror. Briere was a shell of himself. PAP coasted and floated almost every night. These are two things that were well documented and people bashed the holy hell out of both of them during the season.

Amazing how things have changed.

I still dislike everything about the Briere signing and the PAP trade.

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
It's amazing when you realize that the Kessel trade (from the Bruins) is now completely blown up with bodies all over the place. I originally thought the Bruins won the trade. With the Seguin and Hamilton trades, I felt the ultimate winners were the Leafs but now I have to give the Bruins the edge again. :laugh:

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
PAP signs for 1 year at 1.5m and since MB couldn't retain more than 50% that indicates zero trade value for PAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad