Jun 15, 2009
Habs got worst this off season:

2018-19:
Max Domi: 82 games 28 goals 44 assists 71p
Anderson + Toffoli: 164 games 40 goals 41 assists 81p

2019-20:
Max Domi: 71 games 17goals 27 assists 44p
Anderson + Toffoli: 94 games 25 goals 23 assists 38p

So in the last 2 seasons Domi had 4 less points in 105 games less then Anderson & Toffoli combined

I bet Domi could even take Toffoli and put up a good fight with Anderson , I'm not even a Huge Domi fan just pointing out the obvious.

Oh yeah and although Edmunson may be better defensively then Mete. He scored a whopping 7 more point in the same amount of games as Mete the last 2 seasons.

This team has not gotten better offensively

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Haula does the 3C job well and without complaining. It doesn't diminish the C depth as Danault wants to play and get paid like a top 2 C, which he is not.
Wasnt it reported that Haula complained with the Canes? At least the complaining didnt ruin Danaults performance.

Call Danault whatever C you want, he is still a very good player and I would try to get him to be reasonable before trading him.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I really like Armia, he was good for us in playoffs. He adds size/skill/reach/board presence. I hope they keep him and move the midgets Byron/weal for the cap space.

I see on some sites Toffoli is listed as both LW/RW. Hopefully he's comfortable as LW.

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Toffoli - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Lehkonen - Evans/Vejdemo - ?

Chiarot - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Mete/Kulak - Juulsen/Fleury

Price
Allen

Out: Byron+Weal (4.8M)

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
I really like Armia, he was good for us in playoffs. He adds size/skill/reach/board presence. I hope they keep him and move the midgets Byron/weal for the cap space.

I see on some sites Toffoli is listed as both LW/RW. Hopefully he's comfortable as LW.

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Toffoli - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Lehkonen - Evans/Vejdemo - ?

Chiarot - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Mete/Kulak - Juulsen/Fleury

Price
Allen

Out: Byron+Weal (4.8M)

Agreed, keeping Armia is important IMO. Imagine having two large wingers that use their size in different ways? He's so good down low and keeping possession along the boards, a very valuable player.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Armia is fine, big body...

need a tough 4th line, to inflict pain

Armia doesn't inflict anything. I'm not convince with Evans. I want Byron's money. I still believe, but it won't be done that there,s still work on the bottom 6. My wishlist would be Adam Lowry, Haula and another big body on the 4th.....out Byron, Armia and keep Evans as your 13th forward.

PLus we need help scoring in Laval. That farm team NEEDS to win.

AboveandBeyond

Jun 1, 2013
Hollows Edge

2018-19:

2019-20:

So in the last 2 seasons Domi had 4 less points in 105 games less then Anderson & Toffoli combined

I bet Domi could even take Toffoli and put up a good fight with Anderson , I'm not even a Huge Domi fan just pointing out the obvious.

Oh yeah and although Edmunson may be better defensively then Mete. He scored a whopping 7 more point in the same amount of games as Mete the last 2 seasons.

LOL just stop with the negativity

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Agreed, keeping Armia is important IMO. Imagine having two large wingers that use their size in different ways? He's so good down low and keeping possession along the boards, a very valuable player.

Yep, feel like if he had a healthy season he'd have 40 points.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Our team is DEEP!

Let's now trade Byron + Weal + Kulak for whatever picks/prospects we can get, and get a good gritty 3rd/4th line forward to complete our team.
This is where I'm at. We have too many bodies right now, and lack physical presence for the 4th line. Shed some excess weight (Byron/Kulak/Mete etc) and get that 4th line physical presence, and we have ourselves a roster.

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
I like where this team is heading, no more talentless small players. Slowly adding big, skilled, gritty players. Focus on trading Drouin and Tatar this upcoming season

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC

2018-19:

2019-20:

I’m the biggest pessimist out there but to say the habs haven’t gotten better is completely absurd after this addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad