GDT: Free Agent Frenzy | July 28 | Time: 9:00am PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
This is where those graphs absolutely suck ass.

The guy played 60% zone starts largely with Patrick Kane. No shit he generated good advanced stats. This is textbook Patrick Wiercioch Effect.

If a player's chart looks like shit you criticize them and if it looks great you criticize them so you're not the easiest one to please lol ;)

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Love

Feb 29, 2012
The way I understand it is the issue is that the Canucks have to be cap-compliant with Ferland on the roster as of day 1 of the season, after which time they can move him to LTIR. Plz correct me if I'm wrong

Not sure, good question.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
If a player's chart looks like shit you criticize them and if it looks great you criticize them so you're not the easiest one to please lol ;)

I will rarely criticize a player based on those garbage charts. Sometimes the garbage chart is picking up the correct information but if I’ve arrived at the conclusion a player sucks those charts aren’t remotely the evidence I used to get there.

I’m also not saying Suter is a bad signing. Or even poor defensively. I’m just saying the evidence presented in that chart is worthless.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
really happy for Schenn, comes back with two cups and 19 playoff games.
Weird. I remember someone saying that we should avoid all TB players because they wouldn't be hungry for a cup now. Must have been dreaming that. :)

Any rate, I am also happy that Schenn has returned to our loving arms. He is good insurance.

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
I retract previous praise for Seattle. Bizarre contract.

When is the Quebec City expansion team arriving?

You should change your profile pic to the Nordiques logo.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Pacific division:
918e7a39b2d71bd85d3e26cf6b42a1ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad