GDT: Free agent frenzy July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
It sucks that everything is reliant on Tavares, i want the guy to be able to take his time to make the biggest decision of his life, but Im also tired of waiting for this guy to decide on a team just so my team can do something. His own personal life is in the way of the Rangers potentially improving lol. Tough situation, hopefully JT decides soon.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
It sucks that everything is reliant on Tavares, i want the guy to be able to take his time to make the biggest decision of his life, but Im also tired of waiting for this guy to decide on a team just so my team can do something. His own personal life is in the way of the Rangers potentially improving lol. Tough situation, hopefully JT decides soon.

Dude, it's July 1. Lol

Reactions: TheKingsCourt

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Yes but this news has been holding up the market for a week. Again, i want the guy to be able to take his time, im just saying it sucks that he is the one holding up the market.

He couldn't sign a deal as a UFA until today. At least give him until the afternoon on the first day of free agency before complaining. :D

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Yes but this news has been holding up the market for a week. Again, i want the guy to be able to take his time, im just saying it sucks that he is the one holding up the market.

Knowing how much it infuriates some folks, if I was Tavares I'd deliberately hold out for couple days haha.

Reactions: NewYorkNick

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Hayes should have been 2C for a couple years now... either way, they have Nieves, so if they only ice 12-13 players with experience, I'm very confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad