Free Agent Frenzy II: Electric Boogaloo

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
You guys haven't realized by now that Murray just makes things up to take the heat off?

it's funny how he distracted all of you by tossing that little tid bit out there.

We're not in the market for anybody. If there is a real trade going down you don't hear anything, ex the bobby ryan trade.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Free Agent Frenzy.....for every other team except ours. :cry:

8xyw7ke72e80.gif

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
too bad we couldn't have even snatch Boyle.... but maybe he hates us after our playoff.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
what did he make up?

You don't know? We didn't actually get Chaisson, that was just to take the heat off. A little misdirection to avoid bringing attention to our the real primary piece in the trade, Paul. Also, when the paperwork was faxed in, an intern saw Ludwig and thought it was a typo so he white outed it and penned in Erik prior to sending it to head office.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Did people actually expect us to sign big name free agents when we were low balling players like Hemsky?

I still did.....

Perhaps I am delusional because you are right, this team does not appear to have the money to sign anyone that isn't already on the roster that is worth more than $3.5 million unless his name is Milan Michalek.

Gulp, what are they offering to Bobby? :help:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
So who ya'll think we'll be targeting via trade?

Berglund? Eriksson? Sharp? Eberle? Brassard? LeCavalier?
No point in discussing a trade ,people are pissed off as they should be .We have had all day to make a move and havent ,so we probably arent going to now

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Serious question, why would they want to stay?

Because they are on the team and, if they do like it here, they'll consider staying as long as management

-Pays them well
-Convinces them the team is on the right-track

Let's see what Murray's trade-in-the-works is because it might have considerable rammifications

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad