GDT: FREE AGENT FRENZY COVID STYLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
We definitely need a top 4 LD still..... Samberg will be in the lineup and should be good but still need some experience. TJ Brodie any good?

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I think only Vegas is after Petrangelo. Columbus is just cutting cap. Expect almost nothing happening today.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
They'll want some experience on the left side but I'm completely convinced they're giving Samberg every chance at that spot behind Morrissey so I'm guessing some depth options

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Try signing Koivu for 4th line duties if you can't improve the actual D side.

E: Then again we do have low end C abundance right now.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I wonder if they can sign brodie to a deal without a nmc that would make it likely that Seattle selects him in the XD. Would provide the same 1 year stop gap for Samberg or heinola to develop that Stastny provides for perfetti, and would allow us to hopefully retain our young forwards. As it is, we're in pretty good shape

Easternbull

Nov 18, 2016
Kekäläinen is creating capspace to go for Pietrangelo. IF that is succesfull he could offer Werenski for Laine straight up.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010

Don't you think Copp-Lowry as bottom 6 Cs is virtually the same?

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Don't you think Copp-Lowry as bottom 6 Cs is virtually the same?
As my edit points out, we do actually have the Cs. I mean, Eakin could play wing with Koivu centering him and Roslovic or something, dunno. Then have Lowry & Copp with whoever.

But that was just a thought if we miss out on defensemen. And if Koivu was cheap. Or even willing. Meh.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015

would we even need to move out that much? with little going on ir we still have close to 10 million to spend

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
  • I wonder if they can sign brodie to a deal without a nmc that would make it likely that Seattle selects him in the XD. Would provide the same 1 year stop gap for Samberg or heinola to develop that Stastny provides for perfetti, and would allow us to hopefully retain our young forwards. As it is, we're in pretty good shape

Creative. I like the idea.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Wonder if Roslovic is going to want a trade. Probably had his sights on that 2C spot, but with Harkins performance, Vesalainen, Gus waiting in the wings and now with Stastny and Perfetti, there's no room for him in the top 6 without an injury.
Was listening to Lemieux's interview on Spitting Chicklets and when he got the call about him being traded to NYR, Roslovic asked where he was being dealt to, thinking he'd be moved. Wonder if he's been the name Chevy has out there.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

I hope not. If Koivu is on the roster Maurice is playing him in the second line. Maurice is already getting excited just hearing his name. I don't trust Paul to manage a vet like Koivus icetime

Reactions: DashingDane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad