Colorado
Chicago
Dallas
Detroit
Los Angeles
Toronto
Vancouver
Washington

Please note that Sunday 11.59pm is a deadline.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I am still waiting bids from the following team:

Anaheim
Carolina
Colorado
Chicago
Dallas
Detroit
Los Angeles
Toronto
Vancouver
Washington

Please note that Sunday 11.59pm is a deadline.

Mine will be in before the deadline. Sorry for the delay, awful week.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Received from Carolina, Dallas, Colorado...still waiting from Anaheim, Chicago, Vancouver, Washington and Detroit,

Mine will be in tonight, I had noted earlier in this thread Friday that unbfortunately that is what would happen for us.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
So just Washington and Anaheim now? Has anyone called Gledhill? Not sure what state his noggin is in, might not have been up to responding just yet. As for Josh, surprised he's not done sent a list in -- anyone have him on MSN?

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
I didn't see anything particularly attractive in free agency to send a UFA contract towards, with all things considered. I figured that the only guys i'd want i'd have to overpay for and i'm not interested in that. In terms of RFA players, there were a lot of guys i'd like but I don't have the compensation needed to make offers. That kind of leaves me with.... nobody to offer towards.

If my roster doesn't have enough players, i'll sign some from my prospects list. If that will suffice as a list, then i'll go ahead and send that in!

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I didn't see anything particularly attractive in free agency to send a UFA contract towards, with all things considered. I figured that the only guys i'd want i'd have to overpay for and i'm not interested in that. In terms of RFA players, there were a lot of guys i'd like but I don't have the compensation needed to make offers. That kind of leaves me with.... nobody to offer towards.

If my roster doesn't have enough players, i'll sign some from my prospects list. If that will suffice as a list, then i'll go ahead and send that in!

Oh dear. I hope that we hven't overlooked communicating an important part of the rules for you, Josh. The lists of UFAs and RFAs provided are those players *already in teh league*. There is an important third class of players you are eliible to sign, that is players who are past draft eligibility, but who are not already signed in the HFNHL. Obvious examples this year are guys like Jonas Gustavsson, Tyler Bozak and Matt Gilroy, and there are many, many others who might be worthy of consideration.

Even a team that is not interested in any of the established players available in Free Agency should usually have at least a few "prospecting" type signings like these that they want to pursue... and those offers are submitted at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad