Franson ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmjohnny

Aug 3, 2005
I still havent heard discussion that they are close on a contract, though I guess we will find out more on Sunday. I think he has high value in a trade. I also think the Leafs need to sign Paul Ranger. Ottawa and Edmonton look like good trading partners, plus he is a Vancouver boy which could put him in a Luongo deal. What is fair value and who would you like to see coming back to the Leafs for Franson presuming his days are numbered in Toronto

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I still havent heard discussion that they are close on a contract, though I guess we will find out more on Sunday. I think he has high value in a trade. I also think the Leafs need to sign Paul Ranger. Ottawa and Edmonton look like good trading partners, plus he is a Vancouver boy which could put him in a Luongo deal. What is fair value and who would you like to see coming back to the Leafs for Franson presuming his days are numbered in Toronto

I think he is injured right now so he may not even get signed right away.

Ricky Bobby

Aug 31, 2008
In terms of draft picks. At best a 1st rounder but more likely something like a 2nd and a 3rd.

He is definitely an NHLer but not really elite at any thing to be a key guy on any team.

david999

Jan 21, 2011
I believe Franson is hurt, and Ranger is not eligible to play in the NHL.

Mr Scarface*

I believe Franson is hurt, and Ranger is not eligible to play in the NHL.
That's bad. Our team is already getting in trouble with all these injuries. Is there anybody coming back next week? Gardiner or any hero at all?

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Does he even want to come back here? He has been mismanaged ever since coming to Toronto and a lot of games when Carlyle took over found him in the press box. I think that plays a large factor here.....

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Expected to sign. New topic up, please use it to discuss his new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad