GDT: Frans returns to Brooklyn; 6 PM EST

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Ansar Khan just tweeted that Larkin is skating with Ott and Miller right now, Sheahan and he switched spots. Also looking like Lashoff will be in for Sproul. I get Lashoff going in, and that Sproul had a bad game but XO, Kronwall and Lashoff are weak skaters at this point

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Ansar Khan just tweeted that Larkin is skating with Ott and Miller right now, Sheahan and he switched spots. Also looking like Lashoff will be in for Sproul. I get Lashoff going in, and that Sproul had a bad game but XO, Kronwall and Lashoff are weak skaters at this point

Nice, I love those moves, really shows that Blashill knows he'll get fired after this terrible year is over.

Oct 18, 2006
Or, you know, he could go with Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, which is about the only time the latter two have produced well in the NHL. But no, lets just chuck some random lines together that look awful on paper and no doubt will be awful in real life. Way to go Blash!

Oct 18, 2006
Larkin is really playing with Ott and Miller, Blashill you have sunk to new lows. Go away.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009

thats a joke right?

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
That sweet Lashoff-Kronwall pairing. One guy with all "hockey sense" and no body, and the other has the body, but no hockey sense.

Those callups paying huge dividends already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad