Franchise Best: Vancouver Canucks 2010-11 Season

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
The biggest annoyance for me in the resulting aftermath of 2011, was how we wanted new acquisitions and/or picks, or possible targets, to be *insert Bruins player here*.

Let’s get Tyler Myers! He can be our Chara. Tryamkin is going to be our Chara. Horvat is going to be our Bergeron. Leipsic can be our Marchand. Kassian can be our Lucic. Boychuk is available. Let’s get him!

To me, it just felt like the other 29 teams in the league were trying to be like LA and Chicago for a good while there (justifiably so given their multiple cup wins), while Vancouver had their noses firmly planted up Boston’s sphincter trying to figure out what they had for supper the night before.

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
The biggest annoyance for me in the resulting aftermath of 2011, was how we wanted new acquisitions and/or picks, or possible targets, to be *insert Bruins player here*.

Let’s get Tyler Myers! He can be our Chara. Tryamkin is going to be our Chara. Horvat is going to be our Bergeron. Leipsic can be our Marchand. Kassian can be our Lucic. Boychuk is available. Let’s get him!

To me, it just felt like the other 29 teams in the league were trying to be like LA and Chicago for a good while there (justifiably so given their multiple cup wins), while Vancouver had their noses firmly planted up Boston’s sphincter trying to figure out what they had for supper the night before.
Agree. We even signed their damn Asst GM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad