Proposal: Fox to TO

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS
:laugh::laugh: I feel bad for Carolina fans. Theres always that one team every year that Toronto fans try to poach players from and its them this year. It was St Louis last year.
It’s St Louis this year as well

It’s most of the teams that have good defenseman signed to friendly deals

The ole “id like your high quality Asset, my GM Has stated that our top 3 prospects/young players are off limits so how about we piece something together with the rest” (I’m looking at you Parayko for Zaitsev/Gardiner + Brown + late 1st + Rosen/Holl/insert some other B prospect)

But hey every fan base is guilty of it, Toronto just has a much larger following than most

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
It’s St Louis this year as well

It’s most of the teams that have good defenseman signed to friendly deals

The ole “id like your high quality Asset, my GM Has stated that our top 3 prospects/young players are off limits so how about we piece something together with the rest” (I’m looking at you Parayko for Zaitsev/Gardiner + Brown + late 1st + Rosen/Holl/insert some other B prospect)

But hey every fan base is guilty of it, Toronto just has a much larger following than most
Not sure why so many struggle with understanding that, but it's sure nice to see that some people do.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
this thread created by a canes fan, unless he is a guy just constantly taking about carolina players

I don't talk about Carolina any more than I do any other team, not sure where you get that impression from

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
yeah Fox isn't a guy they want nor need

Ferland + Faulk + 2nd 2019

Nylander 10% retained + Liljegren + 1st 2020

No problem with what Canes are sending out, if that brimgs in what we need. I would prefer to keep the pick though. The Canes are golden in the second lately.

The Leafs side though...ooof.

Nylander is great. (If you want to retain...even better.)

Canes don't want Lil. Literally, no interest in adding defensemen.

2019 1st. Not 2020.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad