Fox Sports West Not showing well!!

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Hey guys,, First and foremost.. I live in Los Angeles. In the Valley to be exact.. I was wondering if anybody else is from there.. Also.. I want to ask if anybody else is experiencing difficulties with games on fox sports west.. Not prime.. I noticed that fox west the picture is laggy, and Its hurting my eyes.. Keep in mind this is only in SD not HD.. I dont have an hd reciever.. I just have regular cable.. Prime works fine.. But man its impossible to watch fox west.. It becomes all laggy and it hurts my eyes.. If anyone is from the valley or la area please check to see if you have this similar problem. Again its only on the SD version not HD.. Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
It's 2013...... Go and get HD!

Oh I sorry, I just had a baby girl and just got layed off.. My wife got layed off as well. So I have to manage what I can... and basic cable is all I got now.. Unless offcourse you wanna pay the extra 10 dollars a month for me for the HD reciever they wanna charge me. And so its not just me.. I figured.. Time Warner need to get their crap together.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
No I won't be paying for your HD.

It was joke, no need to get angry. I have two kids and still can pay for my HD!:yo:

lol not angy man.. Just times are tough right now.. Trust me man.. I had HD before.. I watch prime on SD no problem.. but Fox West is impossible to watch.. Its literally hurting my eyes.. llol..

gradeAducksfan

Mar 29, 2010
Anaheim
lol not angy man.. Just times are tough right now.. Trust me man.. I had HD before.. I watch prime on SD no problem.. but Fox West is impossible to watch.. Its literally hurting my eyes.. llol..

Best of luck to you and your family!

Something will come your way.

Corey Perry*

No I won't be paying for your HD.

It was joke, no need to get angry. I have two kids and still can pay for my HD!:yo:

Yeah, but did you get laid off? Just because you're luckier than others, doesn't mean you can be a dick.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Oh I sorry, I just had a baby girl and just got layed off.. My wife got layed off as well. So I have to manage what I can... and basic cable is all I got now.. Unless offcourse you wanna pay the extra 10 dollars a month for me for the HD reciever they wanna charge me. And so its not just me.. I figured.. Time Warner need to get their crap together.

Our TW HD has been doing the same thing off and on too. Same thing with my co-worker who has TW. It does almost a pause like thing with the picture that makes it hard to watch hockey.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Hey guys,, First and foremost.. I live in Los Angeles. In the Valley to be exact.. I was wondering if anybody else is from there.. Also.. I want to ask if anybody else is experiencing difficulties with games on fox sports west.. Not prime.. I noticed that fox west the picture is laggy, and Its hurting my eyes.. Keep in mind this is only in SD not HD.. I dont have an hd reciever.. I just have regular cable.. Prime works fine.. But man its impossible to watch fox west.. It becomes all laggy and it hurts my eyes.. If anyone is from the valley or la area please check to see if you have this similar problem. Again its only on the SD version not HD.. Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

We had the same problem watching the free preview of Center Ice. Looks like they have lowered their standards on their level of service.
Ours is HD, but we have had a few choppy pic games of FSW as well.

bminucci

Nov 7, 2010
Santa Ana, CA
I am in Valley Village and I think it is only Time Warner. I had them a few years ago and I was never happy with the picture. I switched to Directv because it is a far superior picture on all channels and Prime and West are both good. It costs more so I understand your plight, but I would suggest watching the game at a bar when you can.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Looks like FSW on time warner cable is back to its old ways again... Its laggy again.. And Im from Valley Village as well.. They had fixed the problem before but today its causing the same issues... I dont understand whats going on..

BreakfastatMarios

Feb 5, 2013
Pittsburgh
I'm glad to see FOX Sports has the same quality out west as they do in the east.

It is much better in HD now, but they always had crappy standard def broadcasts and bad audio on Fox Sports Net in Pittsburgh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad