Fox Sports North Account Question

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Hey guys. As an avid poster and viewer of this board, I have a request to help myself watch more Wild games this year. I have gotten GCL many times over the last few years but now find myself too busy to watch NHL games all the time. I tend to focus my time on the Wild and Hurricanes normally, but now I am definitely constrained on time on a regular basis. I also feel like spending the $130+ on GCL when I can watch the Wild games on Fox Sports GO for free may now be more beneficial.

That's where HFWild comes in. I have a Time Warner Cable account to use for FSGO when I want to watch the Hurricanes games while away from home. I am a Raleigh resident. However, if I want to watch Wild games (and sometimes Timberwolves games) I would need an account for FSGO from a Minnesota resident. FSGO has many cable providers, so it doesn't have to be a TWC account. DTV, Charter, Dish, etc. all work. Therefore, I am asking if a member of HFWild would be willing to share their cable account details for me to specifically sign into FSGO on my computer. This is the only reason I would be using the account. I have zero intent or purpose to mess with anyone's account or get anybody in trouble. I simply am asking to watch Wild games through a legal method that is location based. If anyone would be willing to help, or suggest another method (beside illegal streaming or GCL as I mentioned the reasons for this earlier) please PM your account info to me so I would able to use the streaming device. I thank you all in advance, and will understand completely if someone here would not be comfortable sharing this information. Go Wild!

Last edited by a moderator:

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
I know this is not what you want, but GCL has severely improved their quality. Crystal clear on consoles. A lot better than where it was at on computer before, but not spectacular. They've brought it to almost MLB.tv levels of quality.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
The quality isn't my issue. My issue is pricing and time constraints. It's also much simpler to watch Hurricanes games as well, considering when I had GCL I would have to use a proxy to get around the blackouts. I never really had an issue with GCL quality actually. I just want to be able to watch Wild games legally for free.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I probably would send out my login info but I have Comcast/Xfinity and for whatever reason we can't stream through FSGO :(

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Not really sure...I think they have some sort of disagreement with FSN on it. I have hte channel and everything just fine, the streaming of the games is blocked for whatever reason.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Xfinity is listed as a provider. How come it won't let you stream?

Xfinity only allows you to watch the national FOX channel or FS1 on Fox Sports Go.

There has to be some contract disagreement when it comes to the regional Fox Sports channels.

You can search google and see people in every market with regional Fox Sports channels not able to view them on Fox Sports Go with Xfinity.

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
The quality isn't my issue. My issue is pricing and time constraints. It's also much simpler to watch Hurricanes games as well, considering when I had GCL I would have to use a proxy to get around the blackouts. I never really had an issue with GCL quality actually. I just want to be able to watch Wild games legally for free.
You probably are not going to like what I have to say but...

1-The legal way to do it is GCL, using an account that is not yours is not a legal way to watch these games.

2-Giving out this type of info to a random stranger on the internet is not a good idea (nothing personal WildCarniac ,you are probably a totally honest and upstanding person).

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
You probably are not going to like what I have to say but...

1-The legal way to do it is GCL, using an account that is not yours is not a legal way to watch these games.

2-Giving out this type of info to a random stranger on the internet is not a good idea (nothing personal WildCarniac ,you are probably a totally honest and upstanding person).

Like I mentioned in the OP, I respect if no one is comfortable providing for my request. That being said, I see nothing illegal with what I am asking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad