U16: Four Nations tournament in Hodonin, Czech Republic (14-16 April)

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Anton Olsson's with the Swedish team, as he should. To add: Eklund's probably injured.

Will be interesting next year to see what happens with Anton Frondell, & some other 07's like Filip Ekberg. Sweden's federation right now is really stupid about how they handle underagers that are too good for their age group(don't let them play above it because that would be unfair to the players who aren't good enough to be on the teams if underagers are allowed). So we'll see if Frondell kind of just skips either U16 or U17.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Finland U16 NT continues torrid form 8 matches and 8 regulation wins including 4 versus Sweden this season.
Helenius again scoring bunch of goals and tomorrow last game of the season vs Slovakia.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
Finland U16 NT continues torrid form 8 matches and 8 regulation wins including 4 versus Sweden this season.
Helenius again scoring bunch of goals and tomorrow last game of the season vs Slovakia.
Yep, but atleast it was a even game this time. Last time Sweden lost by huge numbers which was a bit depressing hehe

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
I wonder if Slovakia missed any players becuse of the ongoing u18 wjc?
I doenst know like anything about slovak prospect but i seen that Chromiak is a notable prospect and he is 16, he could have been in the slovak u16 team. He is now playing with the u18. Hes the only 16 year old in the u18 roster. Do you have anyone on your mind?

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Couple goals and clips of Helenius and Saarelainen from the tournee on my crappy vid. Vesterinen was the third stringer on that line

Reactions: ddlennon

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
No, probably not a single player is missing. This should be the best that Slovakia has in this age group. The year of birth 2006 is weak in Slovakia.
So bad game from slovakia i assume or just bad luck. sweden should not win with 8-1 against a good team like slovakia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad