Prospect Info: Forum 40 Combined Draft List - Poll#1

Who’s your #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
This is the first poll. The idea is for each Coyotes fan to vote for the player they like best in each poll. That way in June we can see how our combined list compares to McKenzie’s final poll and then ultimately the draft results.

I’m thinking I’ll do one every 24ish hours (as scheduling allows). If votes are really spread out and the top two are really close, I’ll do run-offs. If a guy is the clear run away winner, I’ll close the poll early. I’m impatient and not very process oriented. Sorry to the OCD folks that will start twitching. A lot of the rules will be based on however I happen to feel. :)

I’ll generally have 10-15 options for this. Poll number one just had two options. Hughes or Kakko. I’m going to skip poll number two because it’ll obviously be whichever of Hughes or Kakko doesn’t win this one.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
So this is a great example of an early closure. Shortly I’m going to call Hughes number 1 and Kakko number 2 and I’ll open the poll for 3.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
So this is a great example of an early closure. Shortly I’m going to call Hughes number 1 and Kakko number 2 and I’ll open the poll for 3.
That leaves out the possibility of folks having Kakko later than second. :skeptic:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Honestly, I'm not sure I have Hughes at second. There's something there that worries me, and I can't really quantify it.

Reactions: CLW and AZviaNJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad