Former UFC fighter Phil Baroni arrested for murder of girlfriend

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Seems like a lot of people in the MMA community saw this behaviour coming. Guy is a scumbag piece of shit, and supported War Machine on his trail, so that tells you everything you need to know about that trash.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Baroni's early UFC was a bit of a blind spot for me as when I re-watched old UFC's a couple of years ago I didn't quite make it that far and he wasn't there when I started watching UFC after TUF.

Completely forgot about his other run later on the UFC, too.

Anyways, clearly not "the best eva" at getting away with murder. If Mexican police can actually solve a femicide case you certainly didn't do a very good job covering your tracks.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Baroni's early UFC was a bit of a blind spot for me as when I re-watched old UFC's a couple of years ago I didn't quite make it that far and he wasn't there when I started watching UFC after TUF.

Completely forgot about his other run later on the UFC, too.

Anyways, clearly not "the best eva" at getting away with murder. If Mexican police can actually solve a femicide case you certainly didn't do a very good job covering your tracks.
Femicide? Did you make that up? I've never heard it that

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Femicide? Did you make that up? I've never heard it that

You can look it up, but specifically to this case females having their murders unsolved has been a massive issue in Latin America in recent years.

Maybe an ill-timed joke by me about them actually solving one more than anything, but it is what it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad