(Former) Simgods 5th Annual All Star Team

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Sim Gods 5th Annual ALL-STAR TEAM

It is my honor to present to you the FIFTH Annual Sim Gods' HFNHL All-Star Team of General Managers.

The All-Star Team, consisting of a head coach, five skaters and a goaltender, is presented to General Managers based on their participation in the HFNHL, specifically in their regular contribution to the submission of lines, regular posting on the boards, assistance given to the Sim God in other areas of duties and general behaviour above and beyond the call of duty to the HF world.

There will be an award of $250,000 given out to each winning GM. These awards are given by my judgement only and therefore any errors contained within are mine alone.

However - these financial awards will actually only be given if each of the following GM's continue to suck up by writing an acceptance speech in the thread below. And so -

In no particular order:

LW: Michael McEwan - LAK
C: Dryden Lewis - CHI
RW: Daniel Chan - MIN
D:Brock Otten - FLA
D: Hasnain Jessa - NYI
G: Tony Kay - NSH
Coach: Jon Lemoine - CAR

These GM's meet some of the highest standards for participation in the Sim Gods World.

In addition: there will be another award today for which the 'honor' of winning is dubious at best: This award, known as the Moore/Devereaux Award for Underachievement, is for the GM's that either contribute the least or frustrate the Sim God the most.

2013 Moore/Devereaux Award: Ryan Cleland - PHX

Feel the shame!

Thanks Dryden for the reminder - and thanks to the Demi-God for adding the appropriate funds

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I feel truly blessed to have won this award yet again. Many thanks to the all mighty former SimGod Matthew Kershaw. May his children be blessed with a better hairline than he or I.

Of course, I must admit that I held a gun to Matt's head for this award and threatened to remove him from his GM position and replace him with Dion's wet pants should he not give it to me.

Have to love the Commish power of influence.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I'm glad you're no longer the Sim God. Always having to remind you to do things. It's amazing you lasted 5 years. I'm shocked the league didnt fold.

Oh. You said suck up. Thought it was an f instead of a s.

Great job. You made it easy to participate at such a high level. DemiDonkey has a tough job a head of him.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Normally I wouldn't say nice things about you but for money, I'll do anything.

Appreciate the selection into the GM All-Star team! Being a part of HFNHL has been a large part of my life and will keep being so.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Brown nosers who have posted to claim their prize up to this point have had $250k added to their bank balances in the Sim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad