News Article: Former Leaf Sergei Berezin Arrested For Medicaid Fraud.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Whenever anyone mentions Kessel never passing I would always just tell them to go watch Sergei Berezin "highlights," then come back and talk to me. Once the puck was on his stick blade it wasn't coming off until he hit the oppositions blue line and he turned it over. Legit the biggest puck hog in team history. But man was he fun to watch that 1 in 50 times he broke through the Neutral zone and got a goal.

Reactions: Pocket Hercules

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
No one went coast to coast like Berezin..

Correction, no one tried to go coast to coast as much as Berezin

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
He's regularly posting on his Facebook, so it couldn't of been too much trouble.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Berezin was super fun to watch as a kid, thought he was Pavel Bure, but wasn't. Still made it fun. Why the f*** was he stealing food stamps?

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
"you don't pay with Sergei" a line I'll never forget from the days of Shark City...

Lol, Shark City was probably the Leafs favorite hotspot in the late 90's - early 00's. Ran into a bunch of them every time I went. I think Sundin's then girlfriend, Tina, was a server there as well.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
This is karma for all those break always he squandered by firing a wrist shot high and wide from between the blue line and the top of the circle.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Emberezin! Man the leafs gave not much talent for Sundin on wing. Had to wait til Roberts and Mogilny and did not last long. Just remember screaming at tv pass the puck Berezin..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad