News Article: Former Leaf Sergei Berezin Arrested For Medicaid Fraud.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
Wow....I loved the guy when he was a leaf. Greed can get the better of people.

Hell of a wrist shot I'll tell you that.

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
37 goals in 98-99...my favourite player.

Was like a homeless man's ovechkin.

Tried at least 3 end to end rushes a game and was successful like 2% of the time lol

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Fun fact: he recorded the only assist of his Leafs career on Thomas' OT winner in Game 5 against the Sens.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
i remember his 37 goal year very well. Many nights he looked like the best player on the ice. Sundin was on his team...

pedis

brochefs
Mar 14, 2014
mars
fun player to watch, tbh don't really hate him for doing this, It could, but its not drunk driving, or physical assault, or murder so (not that there are more serious crimes but you get my assumption :P .... he's trying to screw a corrupt government...meh

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Berezin was probably the most selfish player I'd ever seen but he sure was fun to watch.

One of my least favourite players. I remember the shock in the building the night he passed to Thomas for an OT winner. Heard so many mutterings on the way out of the building "I can't believe he passed" :laugh:

Reactions: Bullseye

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
That's the thing about players who stick-handle too much. They think they're never going to get caught.

LyGuy

Aug 21, 2013
About the article itself, I'm not quite sure what Medicaid is but seems like Berezin was doing it to pay for the benefits of his clients.

Still a crime but not the worse ever

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
37 goals in 98-99...my favourite player.

Was like a homeless man's ovechkin.

Tried at least 3 end to end rushes a game and was successful like 2% of the time lol

No one could skate down the wing and wire it at the other goalie's crest quite like Berezin. Dude was so frustrating to watch. :laugh:

LyGuy

Aug 21, 2013
No one could skate down the wing and wire it at the other goalie's crest quite like Berezin. Dude was so frustrating to watch. :laugh:

Surprisingly almost no highlight videos of him on youtube, weird

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
This is one of those sort of crimes like buying from this guy: "I have a van full of PS4's in the parking lot. Strictly cash business and trust me (wink) it's completely legal."

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
fun player to watch, tbh don't really hate him for doing this, It could, but its not drunk driving, or physical assault, or murder so (not that there are more serious crimes but you get my assumption :P .... he's trying to screw a corrupt government...meh

Uh, no, this is a corrupt guy screwing the people who pay into social programmes.

Reactions: ChurchOfMatthews

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad