Former Ducks, 2019-20

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Can't wait for McDavid to request a trade away from that dumpster fire.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
It`s like somebody even trying to look bad would struggle to get to the level that Oilers franchise has done to themselves in the past decade. It`s pathetic from the management to not check up to a player and make claims like that. Obviously that`s only Sourays story but something tells me he might not be lying...

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
former ducks draft pick steven kampfer scored the first goal of the bruins-canes game tonight

this is the only memory i have of kampfer

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Theodore and Montour making their WHC debuts vs Finland, starting right about now. Montour's first ever appearance for Team Canada.

Probably took me a couple of minutes to realize that Montour wasn't playing for the Ducks anymore, when I saw his name pop up in the lineup...

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Theodore and Montour making their WHC debuts vs Finland, starting right about now. Montour's first ever appearance for Team Canada.

Probably took me a couple of minutes to realize that Montour wasn't playing for the Ducks anymore, when I saw his name pop up in the lineup...
All it took for me to realize Montour is playing for Canada was to see his poor coverage on Kakko's breakaway goal. Some things never change..

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
All it took for me to realize Montour is playing for Canada was to see his poor coverage on Kakko's breakaway goal. Some things never change..
Well, he did learn under the tutelage of Kevin Bieksa.

He's still got the tools to be a good one if he could learn to settle down and not play like he needs Ritalin.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

I don’t know why any coach would have him and Chabot on the ice together at the same time. Recipe for disaster defensively.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Latvian media reporting that Sustr has signed with Kunlun, the Chinese KHL team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad