Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
he was worse than i thought he'd be

i don't think there's anything with clendening that we should miss

man all these picks seem washed down the drain though

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
That pic of him and Bieksa(from twitter) hits me right in the feels.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Adam clendenning scored a short handed goal tonight.

It was a terrible goal though. Flung it at the goalie from behind the net, hit the goalie in the glove and banked it in.

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2015010075

I still maintain Clendening is not an NHL level defender, just don't see it and I don't know what the Canucks saw in him either. I didn't mind the trade at the time because I was just looking at the numbers but after watching him play for an extended period, I was extremely underwhelmed.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
For those who are following the Benning's Fault group of Ex-Canucks...

Kassian is playing vs the Sens tonight on the 4th line of : DSP - Mitchell - Kassian
Bonino is in for the Pens vs the Wings...

Stanton vs Lack
Stanton is playing on the 3rd pair for the Caps vs the Canes: Stanton-Carrick
And Eddie is slated to go the full 60 the other way.

If anyone watches any of it first hand... please post your thoughts of their performances...

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Lack with a 0.842%

3 goals on 16 shots, yikes. Real happy we went with Miller, proven veteran presence

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Strictly from the box scores...
After a rough start, Lack comes up with win... 31/34, 0.912sv%, SOW
Stanton in the same gm ends up with an assist with 18+ mins of ice.
Bonino led the Pens F in ice with 20+ mins.. Was -3 in a 7-2 loss.

(Kassian's Habs-Sens gm is tomorrow... I was mistaken - they had their GDT up today, threw me off)

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
One thing that annoys me is that our fans don't turn on our ex-players like they should. When Ryan Kesler comes to Vancouver people should be be booing and growling at him like rabid dogs. Throw your garbage and dump your beers on him. Make sure he never walks the streets of Vancouver safely again.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
One thing that annoys me is that our fans don't turn on our ex-players like they should. When Ryan Kesler comes to Vancouver people should be be booing and growling at him like rabid dogs. Throw your garbage and dump your beers on him. Make sure he never walks the streets of Vancouver safely again.

Why the hate? Sure for Kesler I can understand a little bit. Personally I will preffer to remember the good times he provided, but I can totally understand some hate for how he left.

But most players that our beloved here that left, were nothing but great for us. Lack? Bieksa? Santorelli? what were the bad they did? It was management that cut them lose.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Why the hate? Sure for Kesler I can understand a little bit. Personally I will preffer to remember the good times he provided, but I can totally understand some hate for how he left.

But most players that our beloved here that left, were nothing but great for us. Lack? Bieksa? Santorelli? what were the bad they did? It was management that cut them lose.

I was joking :P... not for Kesler though BOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad