The Players' Tribune: For Toronto, by Tyler Bozak

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
He was a class act. I know he state he wanted to stay, but being a C with great F/O abilities meant he would be too expensiveto be kept.

member 157595

He was a class act. I know he state he wanted to stay, but being a C with great F/O abilities meant he would be too expensiveto be kept.

He never set the world on fire but was pretty good for a free wallet. It's not his fault Burke and Nonis both suck at life.

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
I'm not crying, you're crying...

Ok I'm crying.

Good luck Bozie, you were a hell of a soldier through the worst times I've witnessed as a Leafs fan. I really hope STL can bring you everything you hope for.

Reactions: Spazkat and Cotton

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Always love these reads. If they ever put out a book line of these stories i'd gladly buy copies of each.

Bozak is a favorite of mine, I wish him success. Just seems like a great community guy that would do anything to win.

Also Kessel just seems like the type of guy who would own and talk to a dog like that. Hilarious

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
the Phil stuff was gold.

Bozie was good for us, best free wallet ever.

Steveei

Sep 10, 2012
Bozak was awesome, its too bad we have Kadri as our 3C, if not I would of loved Bozie back. Seemed like a great dude

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Always appreciated bozie, he was a trooper for us. Played well and dominated on the faceoff and in shoot outs.

I still believe if he played in game 7 vs the bruins during then meltdown we would squeak out a win, we couldn’t win a faceoff to save our lives that game.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Always appreciated bozie, he was a trooper for us. Played well and dominated on the faceoff and in shoot outs.

I still believe if he played in game 7 vs the bruins during then meltdown we would squeak out a win, we couldn’t win a faceoff to save our lives that game.
I had forgotten he missed that game.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
What a beauty. I'll miss him. I used to live in the same building as him - was always fun seeing him and Phil around.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I will miss the person for sure. Longest Leaf gone, was there through a lot of bad times but always was proud to be a Leaf and loved the city and fans.

I am sad to see him go, but happy he did not sign that contract with the Leafs.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Good add to our locker room and a solid 3rd line center. Welcome to STL Bozak. Happy to have ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad