Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
Messier%20McDavid_zpsrpjmi7rz.jpg

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The Oiler hubris in that video is ridiculous.....kid is 18 years old for pete's sake....he better not prove to be 'a work in progress' like the three other first overall picks that preceded him or the bandwagon will empty fast.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Man, Messier is coming across as a creepy pedo in all of this.

The idea/concept of these Messier/McDavid commercials are ok, but Messier is coming across as a Herbert from Family Guy type as opposed to a Babe Ruth. Just saying.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Have nothing against McDavid, and would much prefer Messier to be on the car.

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
I've been in (and still am in) SJ because of a family emergency and so I haven't seen this ad...but I am so happy that I have so now when I get back in a week or two I can think of this =D

Tobi Wan Kenobi

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
I've been in (and still am in) SJ because of a family emergency and so I haven't seen this ad...but I am so happy that I have so now when I get back in a week or two I can think of this =D

Yeah it's annoying, Hisoka ;) The funny part is it makes it seem that Messier is in Edmonton living there. When he probably has returned since his playing days lol.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Shutting this down. Per the Site Rules;

Wishing illness or injury on someone will be regarded as trolling or offensive in most cases.

While my full sympathy is extended with respect to that terrible ad, this video isn't in keeping with the spirit of the rules. (blowing somebody up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad