For the Canucks fans in Prince George......

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Possible location of one of the rookie camps perhaps... Young stars tourney also Hasnt been officially announced in terms of location.. Or actually even occurring for that matter...

phillipsj89

Jan 9, 2012
Canada
Pretty stoked about this. Will be a great event for PG hockey fans. WHL season will have just started, TSN radio will be here for the week. Just great stuff.

phillipsj89

Jan 9, 2012
Canada

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Makes it really hard to imagine they'd trade Hamhuis since I'd assume he'd be highly involved in the marketing of this, and possibly some of the organization of it.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I worked in Prince Rupert last summer and this was a year after the Canucks had come up for a visit there. In talks with the reporters at the local paper, they said that Aquilini had his own proposed pipeline that he wanted to bring through the area and a lot of the tickets for the Canuck meet and greets available went to First Nations groups. It really wouldn't surprise me if Aquilini is using the Canucks as a promotional tool to gain support from First Nations for his pipeline as an alternative to Enbridge (which has no popularity up there).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad