For Sale 2 tickets, Best seats in the house for the full season, at cost

iggyfan8

Jul 30, 2012
The entire season at Cost $10,080
Avison Young Club Tickets
Section 212, First Row, seats 17 and 18
Located just right of the centre line, best visability in the Dome. http://imgur.com/FBLs0&3zSAj
210 per ticket, face value/on ticket price is 260
I am in Vancouver for the year so I can't go to the games.
Call or text me at 604-836-0713

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Is that how much tickets cost?! What the **** was Gary Bettman complaining about?

WhereIsIt

alongtheboards
Jan 21, 2010
Calgary
www.alongtheboards.com
Is that the cost for full season or for the 48 games?

24 home games, works out to about 210 bucks per ticket per game.

It's in the Avison Young Club, with the comfy seats and waiters will come by to take your order for drinks and snacks.

It's a huge ripoff but there's no shortage of people or companies in Calgary that can afford it.

iggyfan8

Jul 30, 2012
Wanna just sell the tix separately? Good seats like that will go in no time (RIGHT HERE)

I will be selling them on stub hub soon if I can't get anyone to buy them at once. 10,000 is for the shortened season 18,600 for a regular season!

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Calgarypuck has a lot of morons but there are a lot of people who would take your deal there.

TylerSVT*

I cant see how anything is worth 400 dollars per night to watch.

Especially the Flames.

I went to 3 games last year and every game they didnt even try. If i had spent 400 bucks to watch that, i would have been so livid.

mjw22

Feb 10, 2012
moosejaw
For an entertaining team ya for these guys I wouldnt even pay half that. Well maybe if the waitresses were hot and the booze was free. I paid to watch too many no hitters when I lived there.:shakehead

Flamesjustwin

Oct 8, 2010
London ON
Calgarypuck has a lot of morons but there are a lot of people who would take your deal there.

That forum has some great people and posters there. The problem is there are some long time trolls who do nothing but break the rules with insults and the mods are corrupt and do not do their job because they have personal ties to those guys. A newbie or a guy who has a differing opinion then the group will get tossed for the slightest reason while these other guys who constantly break the rules are never penalized for it. CP could be a top notch Flames message board if they got rid of the mod corruption there, Darcy should clean house on those mods.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
That forum has some great people and posters there. The problem is there are some long time trolls who do nothing but break the rules with insults and the mods are corrupt and do not do their job because they have personal ties to those guys. A newbie or a guy who has a differing opinion then the group will get tossed for the slightest reason while these other guys who constantly break the rules are never penalized for it. CP could be a top notch Flames message board if they got rid of the mod corruption there, Darcy should clean house on those mods.

Agree with this. I love their Off-Topic board though, so many hilarious threads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad