Confirmed with Link: Foligno wins King Clancy Trophy and Mark Messier Leadership Award

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
That's why I don't care about his contract... he brings this stuff to the team and community. He embraced the city like very few past guys have. He has stepped up as huge team leader. His production is perfect for his role. Let him finish here.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
That's why I don't care about his contract... he brings this stuff to the team and community. He embraced the city like very few past guys have. He has stepped up as huge team leader. His production is perfect for his role. Let him finish here.

THIS!

But we're definitely in the minority regarding that. ;)

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Over paid bum!

Just in case.... I'M KIDDING!

Great to see this. He earned every bit of the accolades and is highly respected. That's a captain!

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
As for concerns about his contract, between what he does for the city and hopeful 50 point seasons, I think it's acceptable. I don't expect him to match the 70+ point season. So long as we don't revisit the 15-16 "use him like Mark Letestu" thing, he'll be okay.

Congrats, 1/2 of Team Best Hug!

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Anyone want to bet against him either joining the front office or coaching staff when he retires? The team has never had a Mr. Blue Jacket and that seems to be Nick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad