Flying from Australia for Games 3-5

DownUnder Pen

May 31, 2017
Hi all,

Leaving Brisbane, Australia tomorrow morning to fly to Nashville for games 3 and 4 before heading to Pittsburgh in Game 5.

Anyone heading to Nashville know where Pens fans are meeting up in Nashville?

Stuart

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
That's a hell of a trek. I flew from Jacksonville FL to Singapore last year and we were going to take a flight to sydney but changed to bangkok instead. With delays my travel time was 35 hours. You are a hell of a fan for sure.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
That's awesome. There's a burger spot in Nashville that's built to look like a roadside diner - you just pull up and order from the window...that's the best place I ate while I was there (and I went to one of their alleged 4 star places downtown). Enjoy it man and hopefully your trip to Pittsburgh is for a parade :) Whatever it takes.

TimbitsHockey877*

Mar 21, 2016
I'd tweet the team your story for the first game in Nashville and if there is a game in Pittsburgh. Might get a signed puck :)

icon6668

Jul 22, 2012
A buddy of mine did the same from New Zealand for last year's cup run. Still won't shutup about it :p enjoy!

ericstrat1

Oct 29, 2010
I thought my 5 hour drive was a pain- you sir are going above and beyond in your Pens fandom!

Mordax

You make it hard
Sep 23, 2009
Victoria, BC
tenor.gif

DownUnder Pen

May 31, 2017
Hi everyone, thanks for all your best wishes. Arrived in Nashville yesterday, looking forward to the game tonight!! Anyone on this board here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad