Prospect Info: FLYguy3911's 2021 NHL Draft Board (The 2nd Most Anticipated Draft List)

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Hreschuk?
I could have ranked him just to rank him but didn't have a strong conviction so I left him off. I'm mostly in agreement w/ @Magua regarding USNTDP Depth Guys. I'm either taking them at the top or not at all. He kinda felt like JAG.

Grades out 34th in the stat portion of my "Model" and 70th when you add in scouting, so there is an argument to be made he should be on there but I'm drawing a line in the sand.

This list was cute, but leave it to the professionals please

Beat me.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
@FLYguy3911 i got the first and 8th pick in our fantasy draft. Who has the most potential fantasy wise?
I don't know dick about fantasy hockey but if you were just looking for the highest potential scorers:
Obvious ones...

Eklund
Guenther
Johnson

Less obvious...
Lysell - has the talent but he hasn't been a consistent point producer in Sweden yet.
Beniers - will put up points through usage but I'm not sure he's the most naturally gifted offensive player around.
Sillinger - is a good bet to score goals if nothing else.
Coronato - is a good shooter and playmaker.
Stankoven - is one of the more skilled players in the draft but 8 may be a little high for a fantasy draft.

Defenseman? They are harder to project w/o knowing their team because they rely on PP usage to score more than forwards.

Power - will play a ton and he'll be on the PP, maybe behind Dahlin though.
Hughes - He's probably the most individually talented offensive blueliner in the draft.
Clarke - Might have more pure skill than Hughes, but he can't make the same plays with his feet.

Reactions: flyerslducks

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Any thoughts on Ty Gallagher? He stood out a little to me in the US U18 games I caught.

I think I would have taken him over Orr in our mock, had I actually been keeping track instead of just frantically Googling prospects when it was my pick.

Ty Gallagher at eliteprospects.com

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Any thoughts on Ty Gallagher? He stood out a little to me in the US U18 games I caught.

I think I would have taken him over Orr in our mock, had I actually been keeping track instead of just frantically Googling prospects when it was my pick.

Ty Gallagher at eliteprospects.com
He caught my eye also, but I hate defensemen that shoot a lot and that seems to be his calling card. I liked him better than Schmidt though.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad