Post-Game Talk: Flyers

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Obviously there's an argument to be made that coaching influences the game. That wasn't my point.

This was in the context of someone using a sample of 1 game as evidence of their statement.
Only watching weekend games, and I didn't see team show up last game. Walman, Raymond and Rasmussen was good , cannot say it about rest. They didn't think that game was important and that is coach job to make them play like they care and Fhily just came and played their best

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
That Kubalik giveaway was Kindl-esque.

Good game from most of the team. Larkin was not realgud tonight.

Chiarot not communicating well with his partner helped lead to the first goal against.

Play Veleno and Berggren more.
If Larkin keeps playing like that we won't be losing a 1c if he leaves lol. (I'm kidding) (Please help)

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
If it happens then so be it. I would have liked Detroit to be closer to the wild card but this is going to be a realgud year to draft top 10.
I told you that Bettman is gonna rig the lottery for us.

At this point I'm just waiting for Ed to get his 9 games so we have something to watch and discuss.

Reactions: lilidk

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
The wings are 2-3-1 or 2-4 at home in January. 0-2-1 vs bad teams.
And this is the best lineup we have had this season?

Last edited:

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Oof. Bad busy day yesterday. Watched replay today. Missed my Plausible Keats.

Liked the game overall. Didn't like the fact that they couldn't score.

It's looking less and less likely but I still want to see THIS roster progress. Maybe minus Sunny, Kubes, and Chiarot.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I watched the replay.
The flyers play that old clutch and crap hockey. They should have definitely got called for at least one more penalty.
I don't like we lost the game and I most definitely don't like the way we did it.
We played 0-0 for 2 whole periods and some. And then we have established or are about the establish the pressure and momentum, but boom, just one counter attack of 4 seconds and they score and that's the game. I mean it is very stupid to play 59 min and 56 seconds of solid or perfect hockey just to lose the game in 4 seconds.
They should have known that this would be the game of patience not the game of hockey. Before the game I wrote that I would be happy with 3-3 in regulation and the 4-3 win would definitely be acceptable. But we lost 2-0 or 2-1 if you count our lone goal.
I think we have lost too many games to the teams we should beat and I think we got embarrassed by "bad" teams. The combination of the 2 makes me think something is wrong, definitely wrong.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad