Post-Game Talk: Flyers

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
That Kubalik giveaway was Kindl-esque.

Good game from most of the team. Larkin was not realgud tonight.

Chiarot not communicating well with his partner helped lead to the first goal against.

Play Veleno and Berggren more.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Tortorella won game , Philadelphia came out ready , outworking bit more skilled team. Team needs to start selling now.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
The sell off will begin in earnest after the ASB.

Loss like this does help the tank, if you are into that sort of thing.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
That Kubalik giveaway was Kindl-esque.

Good game from most of the team. Larkin was not realgud tonight.

Chiarot not communicating well with his partner helped lead to the first goal against.

Play Veleno and Berggren more.
Didn't watch this game, Berggie back on the 4th line?
I felt like he was a bit over his head on the 1st line, but productive on the 2nd, so much so that he proved he belonged there.

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
Holding onto hope that the team gets hot and gets back into the hunt(games more enjoyable this way) but if they drop below .500 will be time to start looking at draft prospects

Last edited:
Reactions: dalem177

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Fell asleep during the first and here I am at 3 in the morning sad that we couldn't score.

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Really good news that Lucas and Mo are back to form

Yzerman has a lot of work to do, I would have no idea how to approach this situation

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
There's an argument to be made that individual coaching decisions are the reason why any given game is won or lost.
Obviously there's an argument to be made that coaching influences the game. That wasn't my point.

This was in the context of someone using a sample of 1 game as evidence of their statement.

Reactions: lilidk

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Really good news that Lucas and Mo are back to form

Yzerman has a lot of work to do, I would have no idea how to approach this situation

Adding Ed , Soderblom and Kasper’s full time next year will do wonders for this team.

This Detroit team could shape up to look more like the St. Louis teams from 2010 to 2020. Lots of depth all over but no one that’s really a top 10 guy. Once they all get on the same page then they probably do really well. But the problem is some guys seem unable to execute the game plan.

Reactions: Shultzyfeelinirie25

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad