Friedman: Flyers willing to discuss almost anyone but Joel Farabee

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Elliotte Friedman on players and teams looking for changes, Canucks timeline - Sportsnet.ca

(around the 9:15 mark)

In response to an inquiry about the possibility of Travis Konecny being available, Friedman says that he believes the Flyers won't move Joel Farabee and probably not Carter Hart, but are basically considering anyone else on the roster. Says some teams will put a lot of players out there, then pull them back off the market, so it could be that kind of situation but hears the Flyers are considering some really interesting things.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Wow, even Provorov?

He's one of those assets I don't think it's going anywhere until we get back an Eichel-like player, or even Seth Jones in a 1-for-1 swap

Mind you: I don't want to move Provy, and I definitely don't want to swap him for Seth Jones, but that's the range you should be thinking about if speculating about a trade.

Reactions: CanuckCity

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
They allowed the most goals in the league, all their goalies had sub-.900 save percentages, so was the defense in front of them bad as well? Are the Flyers looking to upgrade on defense?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
What the hell? Even Provorov????? Dude.... I can't take that seriously

It would be silly to not listen to offers on your third best defenseman when the team bled not just goals, but chances last year.

The smarter thing to do, as many have already said, would just get a non dinosaur coach. But it's the Flyers, and we don't do smart things.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
They allowed the most goals in the league, all their goalies had sub-.900 save percentages, so was the defense in front of them bad as well? Are the Flyers looking to upgrade on defense?

According to some of their fans they have the deepest d in the league and everyone is worth a shit ton.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Weird. I'd have thought they'd want to discuss Farabee. I mean I know he's untouchable but he's probably the best thing from this season for them to talk about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad