Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
They just got good. Same anyone else ever does. It wasn't that long ago they were selling tickets for pennies.

A younger generation just isn't going to have the patience for a lesser product, especially when you've got people older than them telling you how the team is actually worse because high-end players like Giroux are actually bad, or stuff like 'hockey is a team game not built on star players.'

The Flyers also don't have a top-tier out-front star player like a Lindros or a personality like the Sixers have in Embiid.

And I think they know that, and is why I think they are low-key holding tight on their high-ceilinged prospects because they are anticipating McDavid requesting a trade.

I think they want star power as well but will hold off if they can be successful as a team and win some rounds which is the only really way to get people back in. Idk about us trading for McDavid it would be a massive massive package and I don’t know that we could compete with teams like the devils who have elite talent to center around. Either way you don’t really use your assets at this point. Maybe next year when we have success built on top of this years playoffs which I am hoping is somewhat similar to the preds coming out party or a lot of teams that make their big coming out in the playoffs as a lower seed. Then you use your assets to fill the holes you can see you have.

As far as their own star power they have Hart, TK, Provy, and hopefully Patrick that I could see being big names.

xxjimmypxx

Dec 9, 2009
New Jersey
Yep, I think I saw the attendance was like 15,811 or something. Embarrassing.

Do you know if the Flyers have a program where you can donate the tickets to? I thought I heard about one but haven’t seen it anywhere.

This is what I always used when I donated tickets through the years.

http://flyers.nhl.com/v2/ext/131204_goldenticket.pdf

Since dropping my tickets 2 seasons ago now, crazy... I took all of last year off from going, I really thought I would miss it but surprisingly I was fine just watching on tv. I went to the home opener this year, my friend grabbed an extra ticket in the assembly room. It is super nice up there, I was shocked on how nice the place looks. I can honestly say, this new product they have over there isn't for me. A few things I noticed. I couldn't believe how much they rely on Gritty at the games, it felt like every stop in play it was something with Gritty. The amount of betting there really shocked me, with money lines just scrolling on every screen at all times. I thought the change of music was pretty nice over there, it didn't seem to be all beats all the time anymore, but it's still extremely loud over there. The screen is pretty amazing, I found myself just watching the game on the screen up there.

Sucks to read you guys are still getting rammed on selling tickets, I thought them ditching all the ticket agencies would help you guys out. I was really happy to hear that when the rep was trying to sell me into coming back. Hopefully the interest in the team comes back so you guys can make some money on games you can't get to. Just hope it doesn't take winning a cup to get people in the seats.

im542

Sep 12, 2013
This is what I always used when I donated tickets through the years.

http://flyers.nhl.com/v2/ext/131204_goldenticket.pdf

Since dropping my tickets 2 seasons ago now, crazy... I took all of last year off from going, I really thought I would miss it but surprisingly I was fine just watching on tv. I went to the home opener this year, my friend grabbed an extra ticket in the assembly room. It is super nice up there, I was shocked on how nice the place looks. I can honestly say, this new product they have over there isn't for me. A few things I noticed. I couldn't believe how much they rely on Gritty at the games, it felt like every stop in play it was something with Gritty. The amount of betting there really shocked me, with money lines just scrolling on every screen at all times. I thought the change of music was pretty nice over there, it didn't seem to be all beats all the time anymore, but it's still extremely loud over there. The screen is pretty amazing, I found myself just watching the game on the screen up there.

Sucks to read you guys are still getting rammed on selling tickets, I thought them ditching all the ticket agencies would help you guys out. I was really happy to hear that when the rep was trying to sell me into coming back. Hopefully the interest in the team comes back so you guys can make some money on games you can't get to. Just hope it doesn't take winning a cup to get people in the seats.

They didn't ditch the ticket agencies for resale they went to 2 major resellers to move their inventory on consignment. They got rid of a lot of the "mid level" guys who had 30 or 40 pairs, etc. It was a mistake because at least those guys BOUGHT their tickets and kept the market up a bit. When you see club box seats at $53 WITH a $25 preloaded credit on the ticket for games on the secondary market you know they're in trouble. Those tickets COST $160 or so each.

Along with shredding the "value" of any seat upstairs with the "$25 standing room ticket".

They are in trouble down there .... and they know it. At least the reps do. Look for changes this offseason.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
They didn't ditch the ticket agencies for resale they went to 2 major resellers to move their inventory on consignment. They got rid of a lot of the "mid level" guys who had 30 or 40 pairs, etc. It was a mistake because at least those guys BOUGHT their tickets and kept the market up a bit. When you see club box seats at $53 WITH a $25 preloaded credit on the ticket for games on the secondary market you know they're in trouble. Those tickets COST $160 or so each.

Along with shredding the "value" of any seat upstairs with the "$25 standing room ticket".

They are in trouble down there .... and they know it. At least the reps do. Look for changes this offseason.

I would see what is happening with the sixers. If they are selling well then nothing will change. Nothing should change. The upped the flyers ticket prices during the worst seasons since I became a fan a little on the back of ‘they should be better’ but I think more so bc it was time for renovations and the sixers were already good. Flyers were not the primary driver there.

If the sixers are doing well, it will be on the flyers to win rounds to bring fans back. I think that will happen. I may be out next year depending on how this year shakes out all the way. I don’t want to but I already thought last year the players would step it up and this year now we have everything in place outside of experience for the skilled rookies. Only way to bring people back is to consistently win the reg season. None of this up and back down. And then win in the playoffs.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I know this is a different kind of ticket, but Flyers Wives Carnival Autograph & Photo tickets just went on sale.

Hart, TK, and Giroux already sold out.

Chris Stewart still available.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hey everyone, I am going to post what I have available for the rest of the season. Tickets are based off of StubHub pricing at the time of me posting this, things may change as time goes on and prices might be outdated. I am open to serious offers on tickets and prices aren't exactly firm but please be serious.

Seats are in Section 115, Row 1, Seats 13 and 14 (Aisle). They include access to the new Center City Club, which provides you with all inclusive food and drink (soda, beer, and wine). "VIP" Parking can be provided for most games for an additional $20. The parking is in a special coned off area in D Lot at the front for CCC members.

Price in Parentheses is cheapest Ice Row seats on StubHub at time of posting. Some are priced higher than StubHub lowest you'll notice, just would rather go to the games the sell at the price.

12/17 (Tue) Vs. Anaheim - SOLD
12/23 (Mon) Vs. Rangers - SOLD Parking Pass Available
1/8 (Wed) Vs. Capitals - $750 ($924)
1/11 (Sat) Vs. Lightning - $775 ($880)
1/13 (Mon) Vs. Bruins - SOLD Parking Pass Available
1/16 (Thu) Vs. Montreal - $700 ($770)
1/18 (Sat) Vs. Los Angeles - SOLD Parking Pass Available
1/21 (Tue) Vs. Pittsburgh - $1000 ($1210)
2/1 (Sat) Vs. Colorado - $750 ($770)
2/6 (Thu) Vs. New Jersey - $750 ($770)
2/10 (Mon) Vs. Florida - $550 ($495)
2/22 (Sat) Vs. Winnipeg - $725 ($748)
2/25 (Tue) Vs. Sharks - $550 ($550)
2/28 (Fri) Vs. Rangers - $850 ($880)
3/5 (Thu) Vs. Carolina - $600 ($550)
3/10 (Tue) Vs. Boston - $800 ($880)
3/14 (Sat) Vs. Wild - $725 ($770)
3/15 (Sun) Vs. Oilers - $725 ($770)
3/17 (Tue) Vs. Blues - $600 ($550)
3/24 (Tue) Vs. Islanders - $700 ($715)
3/29 (Sun) Vs. Penguins - $1000 ($880)
4/2 (Thu) Vs. Predators - NFS At Moment

XguvzZ5.jpg

Reactions: TheKingPin

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
Got an email today for a Full STH Meet The Team event Sun Jan 19th 11:30am-1:30pm. Also says skate on the WFC ice and light refreshments. 1st time I've seen this on a non-weekday in my 10+ years.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Hey all. I have 4 tickets to the game against the Sabres next week. They are section 116, row 23, seats 5-8. Looking to sell them. Let me know if any of you have interest. I can email, meet in person, or FedEx whatever you prefer.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I haven't been to Wells Fargo Center for a while so pardon my ignorance. Is there a place other than the Cadillac Club that I can let my kid run around in if he isn't really into the game or needs a break? Are there any seats that include access? Is it worth it? How's the food? I'm going to try to take in a game with my wife and toddler and thus far he can stay in the seats for about 15 minutes per period and I'm trying to figure out if I should let him run around the concourse for a bit, or get seats with club access.

Also... Is there any possible way to get ticket stubs at all? I know the team has gone digital, but I've been to enough places that have done the same and always managed to get stubs.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Has anyone used the Ticket Exchange program yet?

I have not... was wondering though if they supply equal value Seat Location... I understand that since they are Selected Games, Face Value Prices may be a non-factor... If you are in Center Ice, do you get a CI Replacement, for example... same with Front Row or 2-5 Rows?

Since you can't take advantage on emergency last minute situations... such as weather or illness... I probably will never use it, unless I decide to take a vacation that overlaps a Game I have.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have not... was wondering though if they supply equal value Seat Location... I understand that since they are Selected Games, Face Value Prices may be a non-factor... If you are in Center Ice, do you get a CI Replacement, for example... same with Front Row or 2-5 Rows?

Since you can't take advantage on emergency last minute situations... such as weather or illness... I probably will never use it, unless I decide to take a vacation that overlaps a Game I have.

That's basically what I was asking. Ice Row and Center City Club have a completely different system for the Exchange and the wording is a little confusing. I'm not exactly looking to trade my Ice Row seats for a generic Center City Club seat and let the Flyers make money off of it.

I was looking at it today and I am thinking about trying it for one game if I definitely would get same "level" of tickets. A coworker is a Devils fan and I can switch out the Sharks game for an extra pair of seats to the Devils I might just do it.

No one has sat in the seats next to me the entire season. They're owned by the Flyers/League and are held for opposing teams if they request them.

Reactions: Sawdalite

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
That's basically what I was asking. Ice Row and Center City Club have a completely different system for the Exchange and the wording is a little confusing. I'm not exactly looking to trade my Ice Row seats for a generic Center City Club seat and let the Flyers make money off of it.

I was looking at it today and I am thinking about trying it for one game if I definitely would get same "level" of tickets. A coworker is a Devils fan and I can switch out the Sharks game for an extra pair of seats to the Devils I might just do it.

No one has sat in the seats next to me the entire season. They're owned by the Flyers/League and are held for opposing teams if they request them.

Yes, your case is a perfect example, in that it is an extreme... My impression is that they get rid of some of their unused Seats in stock for nothing... with the thinking/belief that STMs would be happy to merely exchange convenience for inconvenience... I hope I'm wrong... but I suppose in lesser cases, it's okay... I have great Seats, but not nearly what you have... and at not nearly the peice.

Good luck... I'm not expecting much, but in your case they should keep you happy... lest they lose some great Revenue... please keep us abreast.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yes, your case is a perfect example, in that it is an extreme... My impression is that they get rid of some of their unused Seats in stock for nothing... with the thinking/belief that STMs would be happy to merely exchange convenience for inconvenience... I hope I'm wrong... but I suppose in lesser cases, it's okay... I have great Seats, but not nearly what you have... and at not nearly the peice.

Good luck... I'm not expecting much, but in your case they should keep you happy... lest they lose some great Revenue... please keep us abreast.

I sent a message to my rep about how it all works before I hit submit on the form. I also send another email earlier in the week and am still waiting on a response so time will tell.

I might just attempt it anyway because that Sharks game looks to be a real dud on the resale market.

It looks like for "normal" seats you can actually pick which seats you want when exchanging seats.

https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/309643184/binary-file/file.pdf

Once I am logged into my account, how do I go through the Exchange process? To exchange on your desktop follow the steps below:
1. After you are signed in to your ticketing account, click on Exchange under My Tickets on the right hand of the screen. All of the games that are available in your Full Season Ticket plan will be listed. (Games that were previously transferred or were sold/are listed for sale on Stub Hub will not be able to be exchanged).
2. Select the game you’d like to exchange, next select the seats to exchange and then click NEXT.
3. The games that are available for you to exchange into will be listed. Select the game of your choice.
4. Next, find new seats for the game you selected by searching by price or seat location. When you are ready to proceed click Continue.
5. Review the new seats you selected and select your delivery method. On this screen you will see the exchange cost (if applicable).

So that actually isn't too bad. The mystery with my seats definitely scares me off.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I sent a message to my rep about how it all works before I hit submit on the form. I also send another email earlier in the week and am still waiting on a response so time will tell.

I might just attempt it anyway because that Sharks game looks to be a real dud on the resale market.

It looks like for "normal" seats you can actually pick which seats you want when exchanging seats.

https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/309643184/binary-file/file.pdf

So that actually isn't too bad. The mystery with my seats definitely scares me off.

Thanks for posting that... in your situation, I'm guessing that you can pick any Seat(s)... for me, I'd imagine they show me available Options at equal or lower Prices... none higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad