Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20)

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Flyers' started by MiamiScreamingEagles, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Sawdalite SelectLouNolan4PFHoF

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    The way I see it, this also gives us the Option, if there are Attended Home Games to either attend through their promised First Chance Option... or to pass on the Games without having to privately sell them somewhere... With things the way they are, High Risk STH might decide to hold off awhile before attending... like maybe wait out until next Season. This eliminates ALL chances of losing money, if they decide to allow Fans in the Arenas Win/Win situation, as I see it.

TheKingPin likes this.
  2. Sawdalite SelectLouNolan4PFHoF

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Thanks... I now remember seeing that... So, based on that, I'd assume their on the clock as of the date of the Announcement.

Now, my only concern is how it will be refunded... and if it is to be Credited to the CC used, how that affects me since my CC Account number was changed by my CC Company to prevent hacking through breaches at Merchants I used... I imagine they will accept and apply the Credit. Since my Card was not stored, I cannot update on the Edge System. The only bugaboo might be if the Flyers decide to let the money ride through the PostSeason... in case some Games are at the WFC, and Fans are allowed to attend... in which case it would merely delay the Refund. No big deal, I suppose.

3. Sawdalite SelectLouNolan4PFHoF

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Glad to see that the Refund is based on the Tiered Schedule... so, largely due to the missed Pens Game, we get a bit better than the 1/44th per Game split back. Not a hell of a lot, but being fair when you consider what we dealt with in any reselling... Also, while no great amount for most STH Accounts, a considerable amount lost by the Organization when all told. I applaud their fairness... which was really only right.

TheKingPin likes this.
  4. PALE PWNR Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Dispatch
    I had tickets through stubhub for both Phillies opening weekend and the Flyers Oilers game in march. Since the Phillies game was officially announced as cancelled I received an email from StubHub that I was getting 120% credit for those tickets for a future event useable until Dec. 2021. I was not given the option of selecting a refund. I waited and waited and waited as stubhub was not doing anything until games were officially cancelled and not postponed. I have not received any communication beyond the "A game you have tickets for has been postponed" email I got from them back in March regarding the Flyers Oilers game and I don't expect to until the NHL has a plan to move forward.

That said, for people that are looking for a refund, I'd start emailing reps now about it as I have no idea how you would go about getting it. I received no communication from them until I got an email saying I was given the 120% credit. I'm fine with the credit personally but I don't know how viable it is for stubhub to issue thousands upon thousands of refunds so I would not be surprised if that offer has been rescinded unless you bitch and complain a shit ton to them.