Confirmed with Link: Flyers sign Garnet Hathaway, 2 x 2.375m

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Not an ineffective player (that cap hit though) but just a big ol’ why?

Oh wait. We know why. John Tortorella wanted his 4th line 10 goal PKers — the Flyers are the only team in the league who has a coach with personnel say. And the Bullies 2.0 in the front office can say they got a Flyers Tough!!1!!! player. Rejoice dammit.

I want you to put this in perspective of having Deslauriers already sucking up a roster spot on the 4th line. And refusing to trade Laughton for assets. How many 4th line players can you acquire for a rebuilding team without sucking up all the oxygen? Never enough for the Flyers. Youth when.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Not an ineffective player but just a big ol’ why?

Oh wait. We know why. John Tortorella wanted his 4th line 10 goal PKers; they can say they got a Flyers Tough!!1!!! player.

I want you to put this into perspective of having Deslauriers already sucking up a roster spot. And refusing to trade Laughton. How many bottom 6 players can you acquire for a rebuilding team without sucking up all the oxygen?

This is Tort’s doing everything in his power to make sure the public perception is he’s overachieving.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Someone please show me where Foerster, Lycksell, even Desnoyers can win a roster spot. This isn’t a rebuild.

It’s actually sorta funny that in a world where Deslauriers wasn’t vomiting on himself without a single scratch all season and another roster player was moved for a 1st+, the Flyers could actually assemble a pretty solid 4th line. Which is super important and paramount for a bottom 10 team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad