Flyers made history

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Seriously...minus 42 goal differential and you're in the playoffs. My grapes are very sour. :-p

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Congrats on pulling it off, Alvaro.

I put in a claim for Bertuzzi too, but you had less points at the time. Rangers lost 2-1 to a very good Avalanche team - maybe Bert would have made the difference? Who knows...

My team went on an unexpected run toward the end there, but it wasn't quite enough...

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Congrats on pulling it off, Alvaro.

I put in a claim for Bertuzzi too, but you had less points at the time. Rangers lost 2-1 to a very good Avalanche team - maybe Bert would have made the difference? Who knows...

My team went on an unexpected run toward the end there, but it wasn't quite enough...

I gave you a fair shot at winning by starting Emery.

Unsonghero

Nov 3, 2009
Montreal , Qc
This here has everything to do with my arrival int the Flyers organisation , great management makes great teams.

This is Drury s redemption. Hes on a mission.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Let's see how you perform in the playoffs now that handsome sim manager is no longer in charge:)

I picked The Flyers to upset the Canadiens. Because Matt wins the pool every year. And I picked the Sens over the Panthers. Just because with the poor quality of teams in the East there is no real difference between 1 & 8

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Flyers are surprising me. Could have won this series already if the puck bounced their way a few times.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I admit, Alvaro's team has impressed the hell outta me. Smart money's still on les Habs, but it's been closer than I ever expected.

Edit: although the real smart money may be on Buffalo out of the East. Don't believe me? Check out the goalie rankings, then check out the hat tricks so far in these playoffs. Ouch! Poor Rich didn't stand a chance!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad