GDT: Flyers in town. 7pm

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Have a bad feeling about this game.

Flyers are currently on a 10 game losing streak.

They are bound to win eventually.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Plus they should have a new coach bump, having just fired AV.

I predict this one goes to OT.

Seems like they haven't really gotten the new coach bump yet considering they fired the coach on the 6th and have lost 2 more games since then.

Plus the guy they made coach is not that much better either.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Have a bad feeling about this game.

Flyers are currently on a 10 game losing streak.

They are bound to win eventually.

They are in turmoil, doubt Yeo is permanent coach, they want Rick Tocchet, can't decide to either reload or rebuild. Their defense is awful sans Ellis, they can't score and Farabee is out, Giroux is UFA.

We've always played lousy against them, but I smell a team tanking, can't even get a bump with a coach firing (like Vancouver).

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
The PK is SO f***ing bad. WOW.

Special teams killing us - the whole power play seems to be pass it around the outside interminably until we screw up a pass.

Speaking of which, why is Koleslaw still playing?? He belongs in Henderson learning to play at NHL speed.

Reactions: EMcx2

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Powerplay sucks. Now the pk sucks. Defense has sucked and i don't trust any of our goaltenders at all.

This team has a whole mess of problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceNeophyte

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
0 for 5 the last 2 games on the PK. I'm not counting the 4 second one this game. GARBAGE

PP= let's stand around and play hot potato until we can get the puck to Patches because he's the only one willing to shoot. Steve Spott has to go before Christmas. Let him have the Christmas break to find a new place to live.

Kolesar is not an NHL player. There was no skill with him in the AHL, so I don't know why they suddenly decided he's a top 9 guy in the NHL. Anything more than 4RW is far too much for him to handle. He makes the puck seem like a golf ball.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Time to start chanting fire Steve Spott at T-Mobile. He cost the team a f***ing cup run last season how is he not fired yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad