Post-Game Talk: Flyers fans are rooting for us to win tonight 6:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
One of my friends is a Flyers fan, so it would be cool if they made the playoffs. Frankly, after observing potential first round opponents, it doesn't matter much to me who we face in the first round.

Let's win this one, just to end their 5 game win streak.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I want the Pens to stay in the 8 spot. Win this game and beat them down - just like last time. :yo:

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
The one disappointing thing this season is that MayorBee didn't do his usual main forum magic number thread. It would have been nice to watch those numbers tick down. At least NHL PR is on top of it.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Thanks kicker, I didn't realize he started it up last week. Still, would have been more fun if it was up and running a bit sooner. Oh well.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Hope Trotz brings a physical gameplan.

Pound their defense.

Since Trotz has taken over I have noticed they really focus on hitting Letang which is great because he can't handle the physical play and becomes a turnover machine.

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
I want the Caps to crush the Pens to break Pierre's heart on national television and force the rest of the NBC crew to say nice things about the Caps, heck to acknowledge that two teams are playing and that it's not just Pittsburgh out there on the ice.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I want the Caps to crush the Pens to break Pierre's heart on national television and force the rest of the NBC crew to say nice things about the Caps, heck to acknowledge that two teams are playing and that it's not just Pittsburgh out there on the ice.

Pierre and NBC have a new love: the Chicago Blackhawks.

"Hey Edzo, tell me more about 88 Patrick Kane, you see him all the time! What about the great captain Jonathan Toews, native of Winnipeg who scored 46 goals at the age of 12 in Pee Wee!"

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Let's take or our own business. Win and we have the division and conference sewn up. Doing it at the pens expense wouldn't bother me.

I agree with those suggesting we pound them at every chance without getting out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad