Flyers desktop wallpapers?

Flyersfan139

May 15, 2010
Exton, PA
Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys know a good site where I could find some Flyers desktop wallpapers? (Or just NHL ones in general) I found a few through google but I usually just wind up at some sketchy site with bunch of crappy ones on there.

FlyerGuy18

Dec 27, 2010
The PA of USA
This is a great site... http://www.thebreakaway.net/photoplog/index.php all user created, all 30 nhl teams. I think you need a account though

Example of the work:

3_giroux.jpg

Last edited:

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
I make Flyers jersey wallpapers, you request the name and type of jersey and I usually have fun doing it.

1200x800 example:

QL1Kt.jpg

haleks

Aug 1, 2009
There's one at http://www.lockerroomwarriors.com

This is a website that offers free professionally designed wallpapers of a player of every club. It just started a couple of months ago and will offer more players/team some time in the near future.

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
1440x900

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

zpyeT.jpg

There you go man, let me know how you like it. Tell me if you want the name or numbers resized or if you want any logos on it or something.

edit: Fun fact, the Flyers use the exact same font as the old NFL Bears. It took me over 2 hours to find the right font.

Last edited:

hof2120

Mar 17, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
zpyeT.jpg

There you go man, let me know how you like it. Tell me if you want the name or numbers resized or if you want any logos on it or something.

edit: Fun fact, the Flyers use the exact same font as the old NFL Bears. It took me over 2 hours to find the right font.

Beautiful, that's perfect. Muchas gracias.

ninetynine*

I make Flyers jersey wallpapers, you request the name and type of jersey and I usually have fun doing it.

1200x800 example:

QL1Kt.jpg

This may seem kind of silly but could you do a Jody Shelley one for me?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad