Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2021

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Montreal selects Lorenzo Canonica.

We almost took this player with our last pick so we are pleasantly surprised (maybe scared) to see him on the board here. Typical Swiss player. Two-way player who does everything well, but how much offense is there? One of the youngest players in the draft. We are betting on age winning out here. Playing with Shawinigan's loaded top 6 for a full season next year is a bonus as well.

@FLYguy3911 is on the clock.

I have no idea who to pick. I have 3 guys and I have no clue if any of them should really be 7th rounders haha.

Let's just go with Ilya Ivantsov, F, SKA-1946 St. Petersburg (MHL)

probably not even the best Ilya left on the board

@FLYguy3911 good luck
Who was the defenseman?

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

We almost took this player with our last pick so we are pleasantly surprised (maybe scared) to see him on the board here. Typical Swiss player. Two-way player who does everything well, but how much offense is there? One of the youngest players in the draft. We are betting on age winning out here. Playing with Shawinigan's loaded top 6 for a full season next year is a bonus as well.

Who was the defenseman?

He was on my list yesterday morning, but I removed him because I didn't believe in his offensive ceiling. Funny enough he was next to Tshigerl and I started looking again when I knew I would need more names.

Full disclosure, I haven't watched him or any of the guys left on my list so really my opinion is trash

Defenseman is still out there

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Montreal selects Jacob Guevin.

Any time you can get a defensemen that shares company with the great Colby Cohen this late in the draft, you count your blessings. Like with Canonica and Mavrik Bourque, we are hoping to bring the Gushchin and Guevin magic to the next level.

upload_2021-6-13_16-59-5.png

Bonus points for defensemen who celly.

@DrinkFightFlyers is up.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Who was the defenseman?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

Who was the defenseman?

This was the only guy on my list. Like I actually had a list with the title "NHL Mock" and Canonica was quite literally the only name on there. Wong didn't even make it on the list since I didn't expect him to be there at 89. F#ckdammit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad