GDT: Flyers at Wings 5PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Alright, here we go! Flyers have won 8 in a row, best PP in the league. Wings need to stay focused.

More than Abdelkader or Helm I miss Ken Daniels. Not the same without him.

One Blurred Eye

Prefer the future.
Sep 27, 2014
Afternoonish Sunday game vs Philly stinks like an ugly loss incoming. But the mean differential over the set of simulated outcomes actually gives us a really good shot at winning this one (favored Philly by 1/20th of a goal) and the probability of Detroit's likeliest favorable outcome was only marginally smaller than Philly's. The computer did pluck a 9-6 win for Detroit out of the hat, 1/1003 probability, but why not? This is bizarro world where Donald Trump has been elected President of the US, the Wings suck, and the Lions might be an actual dark horse SB contender.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
After that Lions double win Sunday, I'm okay with anything from the Wings.

Hope Howard gets a good team in front of him for once. Hopefully he gets a SO and Vanek pots a hat trick. Raise that trade value fellas!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Ready for another home loss? 2-7-2 in last 11. I'm ready for the ****show to begin. **cue Benny Hill theme** Lets
Go Wings!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Lashoff is completely offensively inept. Go back to the AHL please.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
only as fast as they guy with the puck. Or are you thinking of another sequence.

I was talking about the play where Tatar was rushing up the ice with everyone catching up to him so he tries to dump it in but instead hits the flyer right in front of him and turns it over

This happened shortly after he missed on 2 good scoring chances in the offensive zone

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Good period from us so far. Also more exciting than usual because the constant end to end rushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad