GDT: Flyers at Devils 1/3 - The Mark Fraser returns edition

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Starting goalie: Cory Schneider (backup: Keith Kinkaid)

Possible defense: Greene-Larsson, Merrill-Zidlicky, Hegelson-Fraser
-Gelinas (sick), Harrold (upper body injury)

Possible forwards (my guess is as good as yours): Cammalleri-Gomez-Jagr, Henrique-Zajac-Zubrus
Elias-Gionta-Ryder, Ruutu-Sestito-Tootoo
-Bernier (GTD)

Nobody else wants to do a GDT so I guess I might as well since I'm cranky and snowed/slushed in :P

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And the GREAT Ray Emery starting for the Flyers...shutout incoming

Oh wait that was Bleed's line ;)

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
So much orange at the Rock tonight.. It can't be any worse then all the Habs fans last night though. I hope :help:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
from TG

Back on Dec. 12, 2011, the day the Devils traded defenseman Mark Fraser and center Rod Pelley to Anaheim in the deal that brought back Kurtis Foster, general manager Lou Lamoriello promised both players they might be back in the organization some day.

“It's funny, I do remember Lou saying to both of us that if there's a way it could happen, he'd like to get us both back and we're both back,†Fraser said this afternoon. “In this organization, I'm definitely not the first guy to have left and come back, but I'm definitely happy that I am.â€

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why on earth would the Flyer fans even bother to show up, they're almost as far out of it as we are?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Sadly I forgot Havlat was alive when doing my lineups earlier. And I guess Josefson's in a body cast again too :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad