Confirmed with Link: Flyers aquire Justin Bailey from Buffalo in exchange for Taylor Leier (Bailey recalled 2/10)

ajw12

Dec 7, 2018
Central PA
NHL GMs are so ****ing ridiculous. Trade Weal, waive Weise, Leier for Bailey, WTF.

Put Homer back in the seat.

giphy.gif

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Meh Leier wasn’t really much of an NHL player anyway so who cares. Maybe change of scenery does something for Bailey, or maybe it doesn’t.

Reactions: Insurrection

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Sabres fan here.

A bit on Bailey -- he's fast. Very, very, very fast. That's about it. Hands pretty stone-like. Willing to battle along the boards, but not a fighter at all. He'll tantalize with speed and get chances, but that'll be it.

What's the story on Leier?
Speedy, small, and will go wherever the puck is, but can’t do a single thing with it.

Probably can crack your lineup on a try out. Leier is better than Bailey.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Well that's pretty much all that's here, other than the core...

Who else would he target?
Simmonds... idk... .... .... you’re picking apart everything I’m saying... let’s just focus on what matters at the moment: Myers and NAK are still in the AHL while Weise, Lehtera, and Amac are on the NHL roster

Reactions: Garbage Goal

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I swear to ****ing god if Fletcher has Bailey on the NHL squad instead of NAK I’m going be quite upset.

It also seems as if Fletcher is giving a big **** you to Hextall: Weise, Weal, and Leier

Hextall didn’t draft Leier or put him on the Flyers roster this season.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Hextall didn’t draft Leier or put him on the Flyers roster this season.
But didn't he once say he wished Leier was his son or some crazy shit like that? Leier definitely seemed to be one of his guys, otherwise he probably wouldn't have even made it to the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad