GDT: Florida-Pittsburgh 30 Nov 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Del Zotto would be a huge upgrade offensively.
He does have some lapses on his own end iirc

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
i wouldn´t mind waiting for Kulikov to get his **** together but the fact is he is a RFA at the end of the season. He looks totally disinterested out there and very well might not sign an extension here. In which case the Panthers get nothing.

If there is a reasonable deal available for him I think it´s time to move on. You can´t have these guys on the team (at least not playing) who screw up literally every game the effort of 20 other guys. It´s just completely demoralizing the team.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Del Zotto might be a better passer and lead the breakout better than Kulikov but in all other aspects Kulikov is better. Physically,shooting, defensive coverage etc.. Don't think we would really want him

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Del Zotto might be a better passer and lead the breakout better than Kulikov but in all other aspects Kulikov is better. Physically,shooting, defensive coverage etc.. Don't think we would really want him

Yikes, worse than Kuli at shooting? Really? Does that mean MDZ shoots the puck into some kind of vortex where it disappears from the arena? Nevermind on MDZ then, haha.

-ghoste

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
i wouldn´t mind waiting for Kulikov to get his **** together but the fact is he is a RFA at the end of the season. He looks totally disinterested out there and very well might not sign an extension here. In which case the Panthers get nothing.

If there is a reasonable deal available for him I think it´s time to move on. You can´t have these guys on the team (at least not playing) who screw up literally every game the effort of 20 other guys. It´s just completely demoralizing the team.

Not only an RFA, but an RFA with arbitration rights. The time for waiting with him is over. It's time to move him and let him become someone else's problem.

On HNIC Hotstove last night Elliotte Friedmann said that Toronto had extensive talks with Florida last season about Kulikov, and that talks will start heating up again soon if they haven't already. I feel like something between the Leafs and Panthers is gonna happen. Tallon isn't stupid. He knows he has to move Kulikov. And the Leafs have been interested in him for some time, so we'll get something decent back.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Not only an RFA, but an RFA with arbitration rights. The time for waiting with him is over. It's time to move him and let him become someone else's problem.

On HNIC Hotstove last night Elliotte Friedmann said that Toronto had extensive talks with Florida last season about Kulikov, and that talks will start heating up again soon if they haven't already. I feel like something between the Leafs and Panthers is gonna happen. Tallon isn't stupid. He knows he has to move Kulikov. And the Leafs have been interested in him for some time, so we'll get something decent back.

Realistically what would we want from TO? Keep in mind we'd be seeing Kuli 5 times a year And he could be helping TO get points which effects us in the standings.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Realistically what would we want from TO? Keep in mind we'd be seeing Kuli 5 times a year And he could be helping TO get points which effects us in the standings.

I'd love something based around Kulemin. Obviously the Leafs would have to add something since he's a UFA. But I feel he'd be easy to re-sign since he probably isn't going to get that big of a pay raise. I'd like something added like Josh Leivo, Tyler Biggs, or Christopher Gibson.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
Wow Kulikov to Toronto.....even I don't wish that on the kid but I know he's gotta go, angry mob will be on his doorstep after his first game losing turnover, lol

TheBeardofJustice

May 8, 2013
New Jersey
It wouldnt even be reviewed had it happen to Penguins

That is just you being pissed off. If you watched any Pens game you would know Kunitz has an insane amount of goals taken away. Maybe the Pens get some sort of favoritism when it comes to tripping calls it seems(Keep in mind we get none in Boston or Philly, and that may just be the fact that we all believe our teams are being cheated in some way) but video reviews are video reviews and they usually give some sort of reasoning after the review. Ask yourself this question, would the game have been marginally different if the Panthers would have scored that goal? No one is out to get the Panthers.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
That is just you being pissed off. If you watched any Pens game you would know Kunitz has an insane amount of goals taken away. Maybe the Pens get some sort of favoritism when it comes to tripping calls it seems(Keep in mind we get none in Boston or Philly, and that may just be the fact that we all believe our teams are being cheated in some way) but video reviews are video reviews and they usually give some sort of reasoning after the review. Ask yourself this question, would the game have been marginally different if the Panthers would have scored that goal? No one is out to get the Panthers.

No it would not have been marginally different.

It would have been significantly different.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
And they never give explanation on botched video review calls. Ever.

All teams get cheated, but as often as us??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad