GDT: Florida Panthers vs. Montreal Canadiens- 3/28/15 7:00pm EST City,TVA (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Star Studded Goalies

image.jpg

:panthers vs. :habs

Game Date: 3/28/15
Game Time: 7:00pm EST
TV Network: City (HD), TVA (HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:habs

Carey Price

460390782.jpg

Record: 40-15-5 SV% .937% GAA 1.88 SO 9

:panthers

Roberto Luongo

usp-nhl_-florida-panthers-at-edmonton-oilers.jpg

Record: 26-17-11 SV% .922% GAA 2.32 SO 2

Starting Lineups

Pacioretty-Desharnais- Parenteau
Galchenyuk - Plekanec -Gallagher
De la Rose-Eller- Weise
Prust-Mitchell-Flynn

Markov - Subban
Emelin- Petry
Beaulieu-Pateryn

Price
Tokarski

To be added

Last Games

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Why can't MT reunite the EGG line and drop Plekanec down with Rose and D Gretzky? It might get Chucky going and we need that. I get the DD love that blinds him but why not re-unite what once worked so well? Why is he being such a stubborn moron?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
3rd line has size, speed, grit and some skill. Hopefully they get some chemistry going

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Time to tame the Panthers and kill their playoff hopes. BTW, I don't think Luongo is starting, but I might be mistaken.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Yeah, didn't you guys know I could look into the future?

I need your help with a little lottery ticket thing... Would you mind? It's nothing big, I'd just like to win a little something, say 50 million bucks. Not too much to ask IMO.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kypreos isn't wrong here. Teams are going to continue to run Carey Price. The team needs to stop allowing that and make players pay for running Price.

HabsandSmokies

Dec 7, 2013
As long as Price only lets in 2 goals max we have a chance....and predicting another strong game from DD :nod:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Kypreos isn't wrong here. Teams are going to continue to run Carey Price. The team needs to stop allowing that and make players pay for running Price.

Maybe not now, but in the playoffs, sure, I'm worried. I'm hoping this is one reason Pateryn's getting a serious look. Between him, Emelin and Petry, there's a decent amount of size protecting Price.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC

Don't have many players who can do this. The D is quite soft and does not instill any fear in the opposition. Maybe when DD and Gallagher learn how to morph into a Transformer, or are a part of the Power Rangers team of warriors, Price will get the protection he needs.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I need your help with a little lottery ticket thing... Would you mind? It's nothing big, I'd just like to win a little something, say 50 million bucks. Not too much to ask IMO.

Sure but I will need a cut of the profits. My powers don't come cheap.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Maybe not now, but in the playoffs, sure, I'm worried. I'm hoping this is one reason Pateryn's getting a serious look. Between him, Emelin and Petry, there's a decent amount of size protecting Price.

He may be big but he ain't no protector. Beaulieu is probably the best at it on our D and that's kind of sad.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Why can't MT reunite the EGG line and drop Plekanec down with Rose and D Gretzky? It might get Chucky going and we need that. I get the DD love that blinds him but why not re-unite what once worked so well? Why is he being such a stubborn moron?

So we move our best center down to the 3rd line?? Ya, that doesn't sound really smart.
DD is the one that needs to be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad