GDT: Florida Panthers vs. Montreal Canadiens 11/15/16 7:30pm EST RDS, SNE, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
At least he got us a goal & an assist tonight! :D

I hope he even scores the winner. He looks like a useful player tonight and one of the Habs better players so no problem with him being rewarded. As long as it isn't a nightly thing when he isn't effective.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yeah, the 90 minute drive to the hotel + the bridge (practically for every hotel) does it for some who aren't into long waits or walks. But the beach is something else, second to Cayo Largo.

Problem with CSM: don't go there during very high season. Water system wasn't made for so many hotels. They have regular water shortages during high season. I had clients that had to wash in the pool after three days with no running water...that bad.

Lol, Cuba is amazing with the "that bad" part.:laugh:

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I hope he even scores the winner. He looks like a useful player tonight and one of the Habs better players so no problem with him being rewarded. As long as it isn't a nightly thing when he isn't effective.

Would be sweet!

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Let's revisit that stat at the end of the game

We don't need to revisit ****. Galchenyuk is currently 5th (tied) for points in the whole damn league and the other is waivers fodder. They shouldn't have comparable ice time. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad