Florida Panthers Offseason Trade Block

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Was a busy trading season for the Panthers who held a veteran fire sale this year. The team would still like to make a few moves leading up to the draft and free agency. As such, see below for the trading block.

UFA Rights to Casey Cizikas
We may still resign him because we will need to spend some money to reach the cap floor. But open to dealing him because he's probably more useful to another franchise as a 3rd line center with elite DF, CK, and FO ratings.

Troy Stecher or Matt Grzelcyk

I have a glut of similar young defenders. Would be open to packaging either with some other players on this list to get a decent younger center.

RFA's
Paul LaDue
Trevor Murphy
Oscar Fantenberg
Harri Sateri

Haven't decided yet which I'll be qualifying. Could look to package a few of these guys to get a better roster player for next year. Could be packaged with some prospects below too.

Prospects

Nick Paul
Michael McCarron
Dennis Gilbert
Dmytro Timashov
Kasper Bjorkqvist
Matt Filipe
Nate Schnarr
Tyler Inamoto
Sergei Zborovsky

Have a glut of draft picks this year that I'll need to make room for. Open to packaging a few of these guys for one or two decent picks in future years, or as part of a package with other players on this list to get me a decent roster player.

Draft Picks
Year 2018: FLA 1, FLA 2, CHI 2, WAS 2, SAN 2, BUF 3, DET 3, FLA 3, TAM 4, OTT 4, CBJ 4, CGY 4, MTL 4, WAS 4, COL 4, FLA 6, CAR 6, NYR 7, VAN 7, FLA 7

I have a ton of picks this year and will be looking to move up in some instances on draft day. Will likely try to package a couple 2nd's to move up, and a couple of 4ths to move up.

You know where to find me!

Last edited:

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia