Recalled/Assigned: Florida Panthers have recalled Quinton Howden and Alex Petrovic from SA

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Howden, Petrovic Recalled, Mottau Reassigned

@FlaPanthersPR: #FlaPanthers recall F @qhowden21 & D Alex Petrovic from #SaRampage, reassign Mike Mottau. MORE: http://t.co/AgDqhVoxmv

Excited to see how both do up here.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Mottau is so bad.

Glad to see Petrovic back. Like the look of this guy.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Look for Petrovic confidence be butchered after being paired up with Jovo

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Sucks anytime Bergy is out. Great to see my man Howden get a shot. I predict he will do everything perfectly…except record a point. Again.

Petro rules, can't wait til he his his stride.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
So half of our roster is made up of AHL players, the other half is made up of ****** NHL players, and a couple good NHL players who are all injured atm. nice.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
oh boy, how long is bergy out for? and they said 2 weeks for gudbranons…which will end up being the entire season in reality. after 2 weeks there will be about 10 games left, so we should shut him down for the season anyways, especially with it being the knee and the video didn't look good. we could very well make a push for 2nd worst, bottom-3 almost looks like a guarantee now, but we'll see.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
oh boy, how long is bergy out for? and they said 2 weeks for gudbranons…which will end up being the entire season in reality. after 2 weeks there will be about 10 games left, so we should shut him down for the season anyways, especially with it being the knee and the video didn't look good. we could very well make a push for 2nd worst, bottom-3 almost looks like a guarantee now, but we'll see.

Normally I'd say if Guds is medically cleared to play then he should. He's hurt quite a bit and can use the games as experience. He could use it IMO. With this medical staff though who knows?

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
Fun game we play in San Antonio: Count how many times Howden ends up on flat on his stomach with zero contact. You will typically need more than one hand.

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
So half of our roster is made up of AHL players, the other half is made up of ****** NHL players, and a couple good NHL players who are all injured atm. nice.

Are you actually still holding out hope for the playoffs at this point?:amazed: We could be icing a peewee team for all it matters at this point.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
Howden looked really good IMO last year, even though he didn't get points.

I honestly remember him being largely ineffective considering his speed. Mostly crashing into goaltenders and the back boards without really getting off good shots. Hope he has gotten a bit better in the AHL since then.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Although I haven't seen much of him this season, I think Howden will be a permanent fixture in our bottom 6 sooner rather than later, no?

Sure, he might not score 20+ goals per year, but if he can chip in here and there and be an effective PKer and energy guy, I don't see why anyone would complain...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad