Post-Series Talk: Florida Panthers defeat the Boston Bruins 4-2, advance to ECF

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
NYR can be a bit overhyped. Will be a good series. FLA is the better team to face NYR versus the Ruins

It doesn't matter. The Panthers are in a weird funk where they can't show up for playoff games reliably and Tkachuk/Bennett/Verhaeghe are in a total slump. Like I said, don't underestimate how badly Panarin owns Bob.

I wish I could be optimistic.

That said, I'm glad the NESN broadcast is being sent home in tears tonight.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
It doesn't matter. The Panthers are in a weird funk where they can't show up for playoff games reliably and Tkachuk/Bennett/Verhaeghe are in a total slump. Like I said, don't underestimate how badly Panarin owns Bob.

Jack Edward must be crying in his Bruins pillow

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013

The nesn broadcast stopped after game 6 of round 1.

Reactions: iam76

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Florida won the series, but Boston won my respect. Marchand has a heart of a lion. The guy is a fitting Captain of the Bruins. Series was razor thin in margins. Said this so many times. I wonder how far this team could have went with a #1C. Before this series began, I thought Florida would win the series comfortably, but man I was wrong. Credit to the Bruins, it's a testament of how far a team can go when it takes it's cue from their leader. Florida was the better team, should have been on paper, but on the ice, it was razor close.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Good series and the better team won.

Boston was impressive enough to get it to 6 games with positives emerging:

1. Swayman
2. Lohrei
3. Beecher
4. Brazeau

All getting valuable experience.

Now the Bruins actually need to get a 1st and 2nd line C this summer as I am shocked the 3 3rd line C and a 4th liner took them this far.

Reactions: Laus723

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Before this gets flooded with Leafs and Canucks fans.

Good series Florida fans. Y’all have lots of reasonable and fun fans to chat with during the series and you have a good team.

That being said…

I hope these teams play again next year after the Bruins get a chance to spend some $$ up the middle and we kick your ass!

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
brad-marchand-has-been-eliminated-v0-k2kx6duiu4xa1.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad