GDT: Florida Panthers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - Sportsnet / TVAS - Hello Kitty, eat litter!

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
gcygyl8sbul7bg6ghswo.jpg

Tkachuk-Stützle-Giroux
Joseph-Norris-Batherson
Kubalik-Chartier- Tarasenko
Kelly-Highmore-MacEwen
XXXX-Jarventie-XXXX

Sanderson-Zub
Chychrun-JBD
Brannstrom-Hamonic
Chabot-XXXX

Korpi
Burg

Hockey Fights Cancer (Donate!)

The evening will celebrate all National Capital residents who have fought, are fighting, or are a part of a family impacted by cancer. Michael and Lucie Andlauer have announced today that they will be matching all community gifts up $100,000 to support the Senators Community Foundation. These funds will go directly to support children's oncology at organizations like CHEO and the Bryan Murray Legacy Fund. You'll also have a chance to meet some of these brave kids from CHEO during the game.

Fans at the game will be inspired by stories from the community as well as touched by the ongoing generosity of Sens fans and local corporations. There will also be numerous ways fans can help support the Senators Community Foundation at the game or at home. Fans will be able to give right from their seats using the latest technology. Additionally, fans will be able to bid on special purple autographed HFC jerseys, purchase HFC Senators items from the Sens Store with a portion of the proceeds supporting children’s oncology.

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
I see DJ is quoting Al Pacino while the Panthers are watching video and working on systems. The outcome of this game is going to be a real brain buster to predict.

Reactions: Cosmix

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Gord: safe to say you need to start this game on the right foot coach?
DJ: sniff, yea that's just it Gord. We gotta put the pressure on them early, put them on their heels and work them hard. Play a full 60 and the bounces will go our way.
Gord: thanks for this and best of luck coach.
DJ: thanks babe.

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
Gord: safe to say you need to start this game on the right foot coach?
DJ: sniff, yea that's just it Gord. We gotta put the pressure on them early, put them on their heels and work them hard. Play a full 60 and the bounces will go our way.
Gord: thanks for this and best of luck coach.
DJ: thanks babe.
Spot on, but I think a throat clearing may be more appropriate than your sniff.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I would get the team to play defence before blending the lines all up that’s just me tho.

I would go
Tkatchuk Norris batherson
Joseph stutzle tarasenko
Kubalik Chartier giroux.
Kelly highmore Mcewen.

This is what I would do.

Been noticing tarasenko fade fast here. Get him with two guys offensively going at the moment

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I would get the team to play defence before blending the lines all up that’s just me tho.

I would go
Joseph stutzle tarasenko
Kubalik Chartier giroux.
Kelly highmore Mcewen.

This is what I would do.

Been noticing tarasenko fade fast here. Get him with two guys offensively going at the moment
Makes too much sense, so forget about it.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

I would go
Joseph stutzle tarasenko
Kubalik Chartier giroux.
Kelly highmore Mcewen.

This is what I would do.

Who is taking faceoffs on that 2nd line

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
Listening to Pre-Game show on TSN1200, Dean Brown currently on. Surprisingly, agree with everything he's saying. Paraphasing here but he's saying Ottawa doesn't seem to know what their identity is. They used to be a physical team but not this year. They are a now a high-scoring team but not playing phsyical as much. Looks like they think they can outscore their way to a win. If they combined both aspects, they would be much harder to play against.

Big Walt is in the house. Wonder which team he'll find soft tonight? lol.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad