Jun 24, 2012
AEF
MZW-oyziQxyQLPV4j86UuA.png

Reactions: woumax

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
you'd have to think Montreal would want a stud center prospect like Tippett back but he's probably near untouchable let alone worth PatioReady.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Give up Marchessault AND Smith at Vegas expansion draft to sace money, and then trade player and 1st and prospect for 1.5 years of Pacioretty. Then he walks or you give him a big raise.

It must be hard to be a Panthers fan.
Panthers are one team I could see offering Patches a lower cap hit contract than most but still be able to retain him due to the taxes of Florida. Something like a long term extension in the 5.5-6.5 area. Though I get the worry of trading young cost controlled talent

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Panthers are one team I could see offering Patches a lower cap hit contract than most but still be able to retain him due to the taxes of Florida. Something like a long term extension in the 5.5-6.5 area. Though I get the worry of trading young cost controlled talent

That's not going to happen. He's scored too many goals.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Give up Marchessault AND Smith at Vegas expansion draft to save money, and then trade player and 1st and prospect for 1.5 years of Pacioretty. Then he walks or you give him a big raise.

It must be hard to be a Panthers fan.

Uh, this hasn’t happened, and they’re not gonna move Borgstrom. Dumb idea.

Not the most fun at times being a Cat fan, but I’m a fan. I’m done being upset about Smith and Marchy, for whatever reasons it happened, MOVE ON.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
He aint coming here unless you wanna do Bjugstad for Paches

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Only way I think it'd be a good idea is if Florida signs him to a crazy extension after the deal has been made. But if I were Florida I'd wait for free agency to sign him.

Otherwise, I think he should be traded to a team playoff bound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad